Hello Darkness My Old Friend

This is the biggest oxymoron i have seen in quite a while. You acknowledge I may be right, but then imply im being negative. In reality, the truth is hard to deal with. Doesn’t mean we should hide from it.
Just give us one positive post, that’s all we ask.

• Haha
Reactions: BZN
Just give us one positive post, that’s all we ask.
The side has been bashed from pillar to post since Saturday night by 90% of the forum, but you’re singling me out? Im struggling to understand why.

Yes, you DO know why others might expect better
Third time ive read this from you.

Obviously some think it has improved...I know youre not stupid enough to think that yours is the only opinion that matters, you know that...so whats your angle?
Mate….You know I love you, but talk about an over reaction. Based on your post you’d think I started a thread saying “hahaha told you so”. I only posted in response to someone totally bemused how things still seem the same. I responded by wondering why anyone expected different results. And i stated why. Challenge my post all you like, but at least come at me from the right angle and not like I have some kind of agenda. It was a pretty innocuous reply.

The side has been bashed from pillar to post since Saturday night by 90% of the forum, but you’re singling me out? Im struggling to understand why.
Only meant to be in zest.
I like reading your posts, it would be boring if everyone had the same opinions.
You do come across as being negative nearly all the time and I understand as it’s safe to say we are all frustrated as fans.

I like reading your posts, it would be boring if everyone had the same opinions.
You do come across as being negative nearly all the time and I understand as it’s safe to say we are all frustrated as fans.
If you want a positive, trial form is meaningless. I think people are right to be worried, but the weekends trial has nothing to do with why.

Can't imagine willingly subjecting myself to such
negativity in my life. He genuinely gets off on it smh.
He knows he's the resident contrarian & revels in it

Mate….You know I love you, but talk about an over reaction. Based on your post you’d think I started a thread saying “hahaha told you so”. I only posted in response to someone totally bemused how things still seem the same. I responded by wondering why anyone expected different results. And i stated why. Challenge my post all you like, but at least come at me from the right angle and not like I have some kind of agenda. It was a pretty innocuous reply.
You didnt quote anyone.
The post before yours (T1s) had no relation to your reply.
I know youre mature enough and have been here long enough to know everyone has their opinion as widely varying as they are...so why carry on like yours is the be all and end all?
Its just an act that we are seeing though...its getting a bit tiring really

Just be yourself

You would know as many of us do being here for a long time you get to "know" other members just by their posts

Its not really that ridiculous or outrageous to suggest the roster has improved, and we would hope with Benji coaching some new form of attack may have eventuated...(It still may theres a long season ahead)

You didnt quote anyone.
I know youre mature enough and have been here long enough to know everyone has their opinion as widely varying as they are...so why carry on like yours is the be all and end all?

Just be yourself

You would know as many of us do being here for a long time you get to "know" other members just by their posts

Its not really that ridiculous or outrageous to suggest the roster has improved, and we would hope with Benji coaching some new form of attack may have eventuated...(It still may theres a long season ahead)
I thought Benji was the attack coach last season? It looks to me that not much has changed?

You didnt quote anyone.
I was referring the OP. I thought it was implied
It’s your perception that I think that. I never implied that at all.
What act? Giving my opinion? Without patting myself on the back, nothing i have said about our on field results has been proven wrong. Not trying to toot my own horn, but if you are going to hold me against a wall, I will feel the need to mention that. Despite what you think, I’m not trying to ram my views down anyone else’s throat. They probably just tend to stand out more than others if there isn’t any sugar coating or blind faith
Just be yourself
I am
I do
Maybe not, but it’s definitely worthy of debate. The jury is out. There weren’t many talking up the roster over the weekend FWIW.

Im not interested in making this thread about me. I don’t want to hijack it.

C'mon everyone, it will change, once wests tigers win 25 -18.:sneaky:(y)

When I first read the thread title, I thought someone was talking about Lucas auto electrical stuff.;);):)

C'mon everyone, it will change, once wests tigers win 25 -18.:sneaky:(y)

When I first read the thread title, I thought someone was talking about Lucas auto electrical stuff.;);):)
Having owned a few Triumphs over the years I can verify that Lucas is, indeed, the Prince of Darkness!!!

Back