Horror show..

Tigerheart_returns

lost all structure, got injuries, Canberra have scored 200+ points against us in the last 5 (?) games, wingers smiling coming off the field, no leadership/direction in attack…Robbie come and save us :crazy

Who is going to turn this "ship" around?

lets face it a bunch of very ordinary players can only give so much for so long, this has been coming for the last 5-6 weeks. i said it at the start of the season we are short 3 very good forwards. now lets see if we get robbie back, and maybe even woods because we really need better than what we got.

I wouldn't let those blokes off Campbelltown SS until midnight tonight if I was Ivan

That was just horrible,it’s hard to believe these blokes actually train to be that bad.

wayne pearce made the tigers walk back to the hotel from the ground when we got pumped by the Rams. Same should apply here.

Geez I am glad I have tomorrow off…. have to work with a mad Raiders fan.

Yup unfortunately…
Sunday 12th August, 14:00pm @ GIO Stadium
We're gonna get raped again....

@ said:
At least we’re back in familiar territory. That top four stuff was freaking me out.

Yes, think I'll just go to bed early, pull my doona over my head and assume the foetal position. Just like old times.

I had the choice of attending today or go chase some snow up the Blue Mountains/Central Tablelands.

Thank god I chose correctly. WT are getting worse game by game.

Back