How did it get worse?

I am over the attacks on Pascoe.

He is the GM, Lee H is chairman of the board. Their job is too:
get good recruitment.
Get good TPA's i.e. Easts style.
appoint the right football people.

They are back of house not front of house. Our failure in 2023 is front of house.

Now Lee H should have taken more scrutiny on the Sheens coaching position. It was a hard decision and someone external should have been moved in. Benji should have been properly set up to find a coaching career.

Pascoe's job is to keep the club running and ensure back of house stuff is done. It's being done. The only thing I blame Pascoe for is the delays to the COE, that's it.

Lets blame front of house stuff where it lays. Not keep bashing back of house people for on field performances.
The absolute cluelessness of this post is embarrassing.
Pascoe is the CEO not the GM.
Why on earth are you referring to the CEO and the Chairman of the Board as “back of house”? It is supreme idiocy to claim that the two highest positions in the club are not front and centre.
Back of house….get stuffed with that nonsense.

PS

By the time these ‘leaders’ possibly resolve the nightmare ‘they have’ created our improved forward pack will sadly be closer to the end of their use by date

You can only shake your head in disbelief

It got worse because of leadership and culture.

Culture defines what you accept, and our leaders walk past this shit every day.

This is why a better team on paper can't change results, because it's accepted and even expected that they conform to how things are done. It is leadership 101 and I'm serious when I tell you there are people in this forum who could run the club 100x better.

Sorry folks it's gonna get worse much worse
Let's see what excuses & positives Sheenius will come up with at the press conference

Disgraceful performance, disgraceful coaching ( if any), disgraceful club( forget CoE, Pathways, High School chats - onfield an embarrassing joke.
Sorry but I’ve had it !!!!
I’ll be back if they ever show ant grit and determination, not while they play like headless chooks on a dark night.
Goodnight all,

I honestly don't know where our first win will come from? Games that are handed to us, we still manage to lose. I don't know why I look forward to the footy returning in the off season when they dish this up every week.

Back