I don't understand....

citizen_cub

how people picked us top 4\. WHAT has actually changed??????? i'd like to know what has changed to last year??????? we signed tuqiri yes, but that is only 1 winger. tuqiri must be wondering what he has got himself into.

In our first few games with Moltzen, we did look like top 4 contenders. He goes down and we look like bottom 4\. There has to be more to it…

@djm619 said:
In our first few games with Moltzen, we did look like top 4 contenders. He goes down and we look like bottom 4\. There has to be more to it…

Agree - if one man can make that much of a difference, then Moltzen has suddenly become a $500K / year player, well above Marshall and co.

well lets look at our wins

Manly - out of form they even loss to parra the same way and they were horrible
Eels - terrible early team,they havent really picked it up to the last 3 weeks another win for us against a out of form team
Raiders - hardly a great win :confused:
Nth Qld - see raiders

so yeh not like we have beaten good teams

@X-Pac said:
well lets look at our wins

Manly - out of form they even loss to parra the same way and they were horrible
Eels - terrible early team,they havent really picked it up to the last 3 weeks another win for us against a out of form team
Raiders - hardly a great win :confused:
Nth Qld - see raiders

so yeh not like we have beaten good teams

And then the losses

Roosters - Were leading 12-0 threw that away after we looked to be well on top.
Bulldogs - Had lost 3 in a row heading into that game. Showed some heart and beat us by 20.
Panthers - at Penrith lost by 8 - played the young half at fullback.
Roosters at Campbelltown - Couldn't score points against a very ordinary team in front of a big C'town crowd.
Souths - Souths didn't look like a great team but were way way too good for us.

Really worrying signs!

Piss Sheens off and we will still make the Semi's. trust me.

Sheens = No semi's
No Sheens = Semi's.

@Tiger_heart said:
@djm619 said:

Agree - if one man can make that much of a difference, then Moltzen has suddenly become a $500K / year player, well above Marshall and co.

As silly as that sounds where is an alternate reasoning?

The loss of that one player has turned us into a shambles.

Cant be that easily solved…there are BIG PROBLEMS with this side.

@Balmain Bug said:
p**s Sheens off and we will still make the Semi's. trust me.

Sheens = No semi's
No Sheens = Semi's.

Any ideas how to get rid of him mr bug???

It isn't Moltzen. He didn't even look good when we were winning. He was allowing Marshall to get out wide but I don't think that was the main reason for Marshalls good form.

I think it is simply Sheens doesn't have them well drilled and he doesn't worry firstly about defence and go forward.

how can we not make the top HALF of the table for 4 years and looks like going on 5.
8 out of the 16 make the cut for goodness sake and this year it is only 15!

Back