I get the message now

@earl said in [I get the message now](/post/1428489) said:
@love_the_weststigers said in [I get the message now](/post/1428464) said:
Has the world gone mad ? Everyone is entitled to their opinion .

I don't know about this one. I'm serious as well. There are a lot of dumb opinions out there.

Just because you and I may think they are dumb, people are allowed to express them...unfortunately....:face_with_rolling_eyes:

@finesttigers said in [I get the message now](/post/1428433) said:
Firstly, i'm okay and will be okay after this.

Secondly, and although i have never been disrespectful or used any deragotary words towards anyone, i can see that some people here ( especially those who are highly liked and respected ) are still upset with me, but nevertheless for whatever minor reason it is, i do apologize for upsetting you,

Unappreciated means, not recognized, not credited, unwanted,
It's clear to me now, my presence on this forum is no longer appreciated, and apprecition will not be shown no matter what, **and that's fine too.**

But a person would have to be a fool to continue, let's say working in a place where the person see's and feels they are being unapprecited, time after time.

Although some of my posts are given a good amount of thought, i'm not perfect, and my posts aren't perfect, but some of my posts have triggered a **good healthy discussion**, the most recent one was in the bitcoin&crypto thread, and guess what? There was not one single bit of appreciation shown.

Now i'm not mad about receiving appreciation votes, but the message to me now is clear you and your posts will no longer be appreciated and not because you disrespected us but because you upset us.

I cannot continue on this forum with this feeling. Although i do love the WT's.

So i'm taking a long break, and as winnie the poo said to Tigger, TTFN.

You were actually the whole reason I posted and the only reason I didn’t @ you was because I didn’t wanna feel like you were being attacked for your opinion. My bad my brother.

@earl said in [I get the message now](/post/1428489) said:
@love_the_weststigers said in [I get the message now](/post/1428464) said:
Has the world gone mad ? Everyone is entitled to their opinion .

I don't know about this one. I'm serious as well. There are a lot of dumb opinions out there.

lol, thats why they are not facts
2 very distinct things IMO :)

@voice_of_reason said in [I get the message now](/post/1428565) said:
I'm clearly an outsider - I have no idea what any of this is about.

You're the voice of reason.

With the kind words to calm us on those dark nights after a humiliating loss.

Respect to everyone.

![Screenshot_20210728-154450_Bitmoji.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1627451117391-screenshot_20210728-154450_bitmoji.jpg)

@djg-tiger said in [I get the message now](/post/1428566) said:
Where or Who is the mystery prop?

What I can work out is someone is upset about something and are leaving somewhere.

Who someone is or what something was Imp not sure.

@tigerbalm said in [I get the message now](/post/1428571) said:
@djg-tiger said in [I get the message now](/post/1428566) said:
Where or Who is the mystery prop?

What I can work out is someone is upset about something and are leaving somewhere.

Who someone is or what something was Imp not sure.

I think i worked it out, this bloke is upset no one up voted a post he made lolololololol.

Now i'm not mad about receiving appreciation votes, but the message to me now is clear you and your posts will no longer be appreciated and not because you disrespected us but because you upset us.

I had to read this again. Are you saying you're announcing you're leaving because you're not getting enough appreciation?

I'm not normally one to hand out advice but in this case I think it's justified (for your own good). On public forums you need to develop a solid disregard for whether people like what you say or not.

I'm sure everyone here has had disagreements and most would have posts which received downvotes or criticisms. Be like Justin, water off a duck's back.

And that's not just for here, people worry too much what other people think. Having said that, if it's that concerning then social media is probably not a good choice for you.

@gnr4life said in [I get the message now](/post/1428468) said:
It was actually Tigger who said TTFN. Not the other way round.

The guy opens his heart up and this is what you take from it?

All I can say with absolute honesty and respect is.....

Have your say and input to any post you desire to...most on here will take it as an opinion and will either like or dislike what you say...I cop plenty on here at times,however most also respect the fact Iam entitled to my say even if that particular opinion or post displeases them...

All in all we are all different in our opinions and personalities...and thank GOD for that...imagine if we were all the same,for example Hobbo and Happy clones....heaven help us..

@balmain-boy said in [I get the message now](/post/1428611) said:
Who are you?

Who are you?

He or she is a person entitled to his or her say as long as he or she stays within the rules...

@truetiger said in [I get the message now](/post/1428613) said:
Who are you?

Who are you?

He or she is a person entitled to his or her say as long as he or she stays within the rules...

See perfect example for being honest and respectful...

Earned me a downvote...but who cares...

Secondly, and although i have never been disrespectful or used any deragotary words towards anyone, i can see that some people here ( especially those who are highly liked and respected ) are still upset with me, but nevertheless for whatever minor reason it is, i do apologize for upsetting you,

It's clear to me now, my presence on this forum is no longer appreciated, and apprecition will not be shown no matter what, **and that's fine too.**

But a person would have to be a fool to continue, let's say working in a place where the person see's and feels they are being unapprecited, time after time.

Although some of my posts are given a good amount of thought, i'm not perfect, and my posts aren't perfect, but some of my posts have triggered a **good healthy discussion**, the most recent one was in the bitcoin&crypto thread, and guess what? There was not one single bit of appreciation shown.

Mate social media is the issue, the libel laws are antiquated and really have not caught up with this technology, people can say anything they want on social media, I am not point the finger at anyone on this forum, and with no repercussions.
All the tech moguls, do not give their young children devices to gain access to social media.
If it can not be printed beyond the electronic media, it is a whole different issue, the Murdoch press is excused until they are sued.
FB, tweeter, Instagram etc are all toxic. Could you image being someone who is in the public eye and dealing with that?
I really believe that if you could not say something to someone's face, would not want that photo on a billboard, why would you post it?
This is my only social media site and I rarely use this.
Too busy with real flesh and blood mates

@aj1 said in [I get the message now](/post/1428581) said:
@gnr4life said in [I get the message now](/post/1428468) said:
It was actually Tigger who said TTFN. Not the other way round.

The guy opens his heart up and this is what you take from it?

Evidentially

mate take a break - I've done a few self imposed week long breaks and also a few of my own.

much better for it personally.

derive a sense of personal wealth from within if you can.

COVID is hard for everyone mate. be well

@demps said in [I get the message now](/post/1428458) said:
![Screenshot_20210728-140114_Instagram.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1627444911637-screenshot_20210728-140114_instagram.jpg)

I wouldn't stress mate.

Place is pretty welcoming.
Some times there isn't much to say.
Some conversations more enjoyable than others.
Nothing worth taking to heart though.

If you need a break, go for it.
If you need some one to talk to, reach out...

I haven't seen any one be nasty to you or anything, haven't noticed any bullying or anything and I'm sure the powers that be wouldn't allow such things.

Anyway, hope you're doing well during these dark times and can find your place within this online community whilst also enjoying yourself

😉💯⚫⚪🟠

Need a leg day bro 🤣🤣🇱🇧

Back