If Taylor goes what then!

Snake

It is well and good many want this to happen I would like some input on how the club will deal with this? I find it hard to believe the club can overcome this in the short term.. Farah would have 2 more years what coach of any talent would even consider a move here.Best case would be one of the white anters or God for bid Kimmorley , this is a very pivotal period for the club IMO ,next week will defiantly cement the road the club will be taking in the next 2 seasons.

@hobbo2803 said:
@happy tiger said:
Only place Taylor is going is Bali

Hope he doesn't forget his Boogie Board !!

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

Don't worry they are searching Robbie's nasal cavity , night shift starts shortly to finish checking for any concealments

@happy tiger said:
@hobbo2803 said:
@happy tiger said:
Only place Taylor is going is Bali

Hope he doesn't forget his Boogie Board !!

Don't worry they are searching Robbie's nasal cavity , night shift starts shortly to finish checking for any concealments

Well Robbie has been allergic to the White lines for a long time :laughing:

We then get Tod Payten

- We start playing to our strengths which is the tigers attacking style.
- We win a few games, move up the latter
-The fans start turning up to the games
- More members
- More sponsors
- We sell more merchandise
- No more fighting on this forum
- Footy becomes fun again

We could stick with the status quo and adopt a Melbourne defensive slow style of play minus the wins and come 15th of 16th on the ladder and blame the previous board, coach and score board attendant until the cows come home.

We'll change the name from Wests Tigers to Wobbies Wobblies. Hire the Wiggles as coaches. We'll get a massive increase in members, all under 6.
Instead of Taylorball we'll have hot potato, hot potato.

@TigerOfBankstown said:
We then get Tod Payten

- More members
- More sponsors

We could stick with the status quo and adopt a Melbourne defensive slow style of play minus the wins and come 15th of 16th on the ladder and blame the previous board, coach and score board attendant until the cows come home.

When you look at our record, i doubt very much you'd say our attacking style is a strength. That philosophy has resulted in 3 only semi finals appearances.

To answer your question snake in all seriousness ? We are a shambles mate .

I heard last night that Bellamy is off Contract at the end of next year and there is 12 Clubs chasing him including the Super League Cubs .
If Harry T was prepared to pay some serious dollars his way and at the same time guarantee that he will put some 3rd Party deals in place for some Top notch players to come our way then anything is possible.

That is the only way we could get a Top notch Coach our way there is nothing else attractive about our Club to attract such a Coach.
Yeah i know i'm dreaming but Harry T could get us up there within 3 years i reckon , if he wanted to taste some success with our Club before his Days on Earth a numbered , Otherwise it is going to be a long process .
I believe Taylor's last year of Coaching will be next year at NRL level (put it in your Diary).

@TigerOfBankstown said:
We then get Tod Payten

- More members
- More sponsors

![](http://cdn.meme.am/instances/58468159.jpg)

@cat-party said:
Taylor clearly isn't going anywhere so just get over it already.

If we finish 13th - 16th next year, he will be a dead man walking if you think otherwise good luck to ya.

@Snake said:
It is well and good many want this to happen I would like some input on how the club will deal with this? I find it hard to believe the club can overcome this in the short term.. Farah would have 2 more years what coach of any talent would even consider a move here.Best case would be one of the white anters or God for bid Kimmorley , this is a very pivotal period for the club IMO ,**next week will defiantly cement the road the club will be taking in the next 2 seasons.**

What's happening next week?

Back