If you had to pick one to go, Brooks or Madge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So all u who want brooks to go , so he set the defensive plan and he missed all the tackles , the coach has had 3 bloody years to fix the defence, yet every year it has got worse . So ur

This thread is grossly unfair - both should pack their bags.

Sorry it jumped on me , so u want to give Madge another year or two , so he can achieve 1000 pointsa season against us because that’s where it’s headed , yes brooks has not lead the team around the park but the poor bloke is excused from making all his tackles. Get a coach who can fix the whole in the wall and the rest will fall into place .

@bptiger-0 said in [If you had to pick one to go said:
So all u who want brooks to go , so he set the defensive plan and he missed all the tackles , the coach has had 3 bloody years to fix the defence, yet every year it has got worse . So ur

Nah he just sucks as a halfback, you know, the position he plays...

He's really bad at it and I don't want to watch an eighth year of it.

Sorry it jumped on me , so u want to give Madge another year or two , so he can achieve 1000 pointsa season against us because that’s where it’s headed , yes brooks has not lead the team around the park but the poor bloke is excused from making all his tackles. Get a coach who can fix the whole in the wall and the rest will fall into place .

Brooks is excused from being a bad halfback because he makes tackles. Hahahahaha

Maguire should have been shown the door in round 2. I'm sure the new coach will be happy to work with both Brooks and Nofoaluma.

What if the new coach wants to make Brooks his pet project?

Don’t boot anyone unless you have a better replacement lined up. Both probably need/want to go but they’re not alone.

@gnr4life said in [If you had to pick one to go said:
What if the new coach wants to make Brooks his pet project?

That’s the point. Every new coach we’ve had has tried to fix Brooks.

IMO the best chance of getting rid of Brooks is to keep Madge.

There was a lot of focus on Tigers horrible defence all year, and rightly so. But our attack was very ordinary as well, Dane Laurie was under utilised all year. Brooks was always super wide of the ruck, one long pass than congested out wide. One series of plays against the dogs had me scratching, play was stopped on the 4th attacking on the 20m. Tigers go with Mikaele straight hit up, last tackle Brooks runs sideways short ball to Blore tackle hand over. Now is this poor coaching, or play making? Melbourne would have put two quality plays on

I think its better for both parties for brooks to leave the tigers and go to another club for a new start the pressure of expectation is too much for him unless he only cares about the pay check and is only staying for that.

Give madge til mid season under sheens if nothing improves sack him and have an interm until we find a solid replacement

@bres said in [If you had to pick one to go said:
There was a lot of focus on Tigers horrible defence all year, and rightly so. But our attack was very ordinary as well, Dane Laurie was under utilised all year. Brooks was always super wide of the ruck, one long pass than congested out wide. One series of plays against the dogs had me scratching, play was stopped on the 4th attacking on the 20m. Tigers go with Mikaele straight hit up, last tackle Brooks runs sideways short ball to Blore tackle hand over. Now is this poor coaching, or play making? Melbourne would have put two quality plays on

I mentioned that at the time. Luke looked at every player and the best he could find was Mikaele and Blore. Hiding to nothing.

@tigers97 said in [If you had to pick one to go said:
I think its better for both parties for brooks to leave the tigers and go to another club for a new start the pressure of expectation is too much for him unless he only cares about the pay check and is only staying for that.

Give madge til mid season under sheens if nothing improves sack him and have an interm until we find a solid replacement

Please god NO , No more Madge, his parabolic arc downhill is Scary bad! 9, 11, 13 , 15?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Back