Isaiah Papali’i #265

He really is showing a disdain for the Tigers fans and club with antics like that, joking or not. I actually don't want him, but I want to make him sit out on the sidelines just to stick to grub
His latest in the DT tonight comes across as laying the groundwork for a compassionate release. Well, that's the way I've read it.

His latest in the DT tonight comes across as laying the groundwork for a compassionate release. Well, that's the way I've read it.
If that was to happen, what would Chairman Gadget (wearing his legal eagle hat) have to say about that?

Posting it for those without access...

Parramatta premiership hopeful Isaiah Papali’I and partner Elle Temu have become part of an elite group after Temu joined Papali’i as a New Zealand international.

The pair have sacrificed a lot in their relationship – they maintain a long distance romance – in a bid for each to pursue their sporting goals.

As Papali’i reinvented his career in Australia at the Eels, Temu has continued to progress in the netball ranks to make her Silver Ferns debut last week in a win against Jamaica.

“I was stuck over here but I was getting emotional,” Papali’i said. “She’d been dreaming about it for a while. We’ve been doing long distance so we could chase our dreams.

“I still get goosebumps talking about it. I didn’t know in our careers if we’d get the opportunity. Now we’ve both done it we can look back at the sacrifices we’ve made in our relationship to know it was worthwhile.”

Papali’i will be part of New Zealand’s World Cup squad. Temu has arrived in Australia for Sunday’s grand final.

This Papalii saga is getting worse every day
I hope Parrà loose to Penrith, that will shut his laughing face up.He’s laughing at us like we are fools and I hope Wests Tigers don’t give in to him and he sits the next three years out with no pay unless you play

This Papalii saga is getting worse every day
I hope Parrà loose to Penrith, that will shut his laughing face up.He’s laughing at us like we are fools and I hope Wests Tigers don’t give in to him and he sits the next three years out with no pay unless you play
Fools? Fools who axed a premiership winning coach and some of their better players before losing 11 of their last 12 games and conceding 150 points in their last 3 games, to ultimately win the wooden spoon? Not sure why he’d be laughing at us from the lofty heights of grand final week, how dare he think we’re fools 😂

It’s Brown’s manager saying it not anyone at Wests Tigers. In the same segment it was also stated that the Tigers will not be releasing him, which is what the club and has said all along.
I’m sure Browns manager wants to close the deal and this is his excuse for the delay? What possible reason would he have for telling porkies about a club which has some serious cap space? A club with a reputation for paying more than other clubs?
If the bidding war hasn’t started after a few months then is it really going to start?

I’m sure Browns manager wants to close the deal and this is his excuse for the delay? What possible reason would he have for telling porkies about a club which has some serious cap space? A club with a reputation for paying more than other clubs?
If the bidding war hasn’t started after a few months then is it really going to start?
It is what it is 😉

Is there something wrong with me because I'm not concerned about Papa's situation. 🤔
I don't know why but this bloke, who doesn't seem to be very intelligent, isn't getting me upset, something will happen and it's all out of our control.
If it was all about Api then I would have worn the carpet out by now.

Stupid question but does the money come off our cap if Papalii sits out the 3 years. We end up getting screwed both ways if it does.

Is there something wrong with me because I'm not concerned about Papa's situation. 🤔
I don't know why but this bloke, who doesn't seem to be very intelligent, isn't getting me upset, something will happen and it's all out of our control.
If it was all about Api then I would have worn the carpet out by now.
He said he can't wait to play with the 2018 halfback of the year 🔥

Stupid question but does the money come off our cap if Papalii sits out the 3 years. We end up getting screwed both ways if it does.
Yep, we’d just be burning money. If that were to really happen, I can’t imagine it would go on for too long and we’d come to a mutual agreement to release him.

Probably. But I don’t care we need to take the hit once to stop these pea hearts. It should have been done when that FDH Moses tanked. Should have sat his ass In reserve grade for the rest of the year and put it in the media that he is there becoz he’s a tanking prick. Ruin his rep.
Maybe we would not have this happening if we showed so balls long ago.

Latest posts

Members online

Back