Isaiah Papali’i #265

Whatever the club may have done-or not done-in the past in such cases, I'm pretty sure Sheens will not cop anything less than this guy honouring his deal to the letter and that Brydens will make sure it happens.

Reactions: BZN
Whatever the club may have done-or not done-in the past in such cases, I'm pretty sure Sheens will not cop anything less than this guy honouring his deal to the letter and that Brydens will make sure it happens.

Brydens have done nothing in the past to give me any confidence

Blair was used wrong. He was a middle forward whose job was to tackle everything, chase kickers and focus on kick chase. He was a smart player who knew when to tuck it under his arm and when to get the quick play the ball. Sheens used him as a wide running backrower to replace Ellis.

In saying that though, he was paid elite amount and for his experience, he should have adapted and tried to impose himself. He just sat there and adapted to the Tigers complacency.

Blair was used wrong. He was a middle forward whose job was to tackle everything, chase kickers and focus on kick chase. He was a smart player who knew when to tuck it under his arm and when to get the quick play the ball. Sheens used him as a wide running backrower to replace Ellis.

In saying that though, he was paid elite amount and for his experience, he should have adapted and tried to impose himself. He just sat there and adapted to the Tigers complacency.

Ellis and Blair were here at the same time?

Blair's first year at Tigers was 2012, the same year Sheens was under the pump and eventually sacked.

Was playing busted mate - was injured all year…
Yeah but remember he signed a contract extension and then got the sooks and took off early.
I enjoyed his work in the first 3 years. Year 4 was little more than going through the motions awaiting an early contract exit.
Pissed me off to be honest.

Yeah but remember he signed a contract extension and then got the sooks and took off early.
I enjoyed his work in the first 3 years. Year 4 was little more than going through the motions awaiting an early contract exit.
I would have to agree, I don’t know if he was busted or a home sick pussy but his last yer was his worst. Still better than what we’ve had since.

All good just saying I thought he did very well for us over the whole time
i would love 2 or 3 of him next season
Race abandoned. Bummer hey. Let me know next time the timing is good for your horse. And don’t worry, I don’t hack on a bloke if his tip doesn’t win, I just enjoy the game of life.

Probably because Blair turned up on 1.5 times the money and didn’t do anything…

Latest posts

Back