Isaiah Papali’i #265

Wasnt Brad Arthur's job under pressure a week or so ago. What makes ppl tgink he is going to keep his job? Are Parra certainty to win are they? Sounds like a planted artictle to me to see what our guys do. Hopefully we hold our nerve

Reactions: 851
Have things improved or changed for the better
No coach
No new players since he left
No wins or better form
At least Madge was 100% invested in improving this dis functional club
We will have a new coach. We've two good players joining and we may get a couple more. Our juniors did well at the ASSRL, Wests HM, Balmain SG Ball, the Flegg team is doing well. The COE is about to come online. We're planning for a second COE at UWS, Pole had a stormer of a game, Matamua went well and Tupou again demonstrated glimpses of his talent. It reaffirms the club is on the right path.

The greatest irony would be if IP could walk from his contract coz we sacked Madge.

This would have nothing to do with sacking Madge. I can't even fathom how stupid this would be.

Sacking Madge was stupid though. Extremely dumb. Don't worry though mate. The guy who sacked him is looking like taking his job so all will be good.

We will have a new coach. We've two good players joining and we may get a couple more. Our juniors did well at the ASSRL, Wests HM, Balmain SG Ball, the Flegg team is doing well. The COE is about to come online. We're planning for a second COE at UWS, Pole had a stormer of a game, Matamua went well and Tupou again demonstrated glimpses of his talent. It reaffirms the club is on the right path.
Tbh that is probably old school thinking. NRL clubs that are successful don't worry about that. Hell half the nrl clubs arent even in it so the storm and broncos could be better in those years but arent in it.

If he gets out of his contract this is my 23 year as a suffering Tigers supporter and I will not be back next year and will not renew all the memberships I buy as Christmas presents

Maybe giving West Tiger memberships to family and friends is not a good present anyway

Don’t stress fellas. We’ll get the appropriate monetary compensation. Pascoe will make it clear we won’t get walked over.

Why wouldn't it be our problem if he came here and kicked stones, played like a busted until we cracked and let him walk?
It's very much our problem if he decided to go that route. See Exhibits A and B, Matterson and Aloiai.
Which I don't think he will anyway.
Parra think they can put one over Wests Tigers. Not anymore Moses and Matterson. Tigers have learnt.

As soon as they decided to part ways with Madge I was concerned this would happen. If true, I think it’s bad enough that he doesn’t want to come here, whether we force him to stand by his contract or not. This club is hilarious

Back