It really is time for Sheens to go........

so dave you blame sheens?

Get bellamy away from 3 players that always play smart football and see how he goes…miss tackles most penalised side in the nrl is not a coaching problem

@biggest tigers fan said:
all the talk is on kearney.WHAT ABOUT SHEENS!!!

parra have alot of fans in the sports media, they get very worried (as all fans do) when their team isnt going well.
wests tigers do not appear to have anywhere near the same number of fans in the sports media. in short, they dont really care if sheens stays or goes.

at least it comes off that way to me.

@tiger4ever said:

Get bellamy away from 3 players that always play smart football and see how he goes…miss tackles most penalised side in the nrl is not a coaching problem

Well, the players not having learned to play the percentages to close out games I think falls on his head to be honest.

@Tigerdave said:
Well, the players not having learned to play the percentages to close out games I think falls on his head to be honest.

100000000000000000% right.

@tiger4ever said:

How do you defend these stats?

1 finals appearance from 7 seasons before 2010

3 finals appearance from 9 seasons, more than likely 10 after the season we have had thus far.

Tell me how a solid roster like the tigers, one of the best teams on paper, can be 1 from 5 this season after being labelled premiership favourites. Tell me who is meant to extract the best from the playing roster we have? Tell me who is meant to instill discipline into the players? Tell me who picks the squad and places two backs on the bench? Yes he isn't on the field but he is meant to get the best out of the players which he is clearly failing at. You are in denial.

sorry but Mental issues are a coaching problem, and this team without Masrhall in the team in the years of 06 and 07 had the same problem which proves it isn't about the players, no matter who is in the team they find a way to choke it. Farah didn't play today we had different players and once again found a way to lose it

oh so didnt we win won by golden point in the first round….we haven't been in any games apart from that.

You guys amaze me...but proceed with the rubbish

@Golden said:
sorry but Mental issues are a coaching problem, and this team without Masrhall in the team in the years of 06 and 07 had the same problem which proves it isn't about the players, no matter who is in the team they find a way to choke it. Farah didn't play today we had different players and once again found a way to lose it

100000000000000000% right.

Even when the cattle changes, the mistakes are identical.

@tiger4ever said:
oh so didnt we win won by golden point in the first round….we haven't been in any games apart from that.

You'll find that a referring blunder won us that game. I'll ask you a question, what do other clubs do when there clubs are performing well below expectations and have been for some time? If it wasn't for Folkes in 10, 11, my guess would be we wouldn't have made the finals in either year. What is wrong with you? What do you believe the problem is?

@tiger4ever said:

What does that have to do with the price of fish??

Did we play the percentages today or not?? Did we close out the game today or not???

These sheens out threads are so boring, do some of you people even watch the game? Today and the last few weeks have not been sheens's fault. You can't win a game when you're missing tackles and giving away soft fouls.

Tonights result was down to the players, as far as i'm concerned sheens got it right tonight, the players didn't. Thank [This word has been automatically removed] robbie is back next week, i can't take anymore of Fulton at hooker.

@hybrid_tiger said:
I'm no fan of Sheens but the blame today lies squarely with our braindead players.

Particularly the golden child.
\
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

Sorry Hybrid if a child keeps say for example sneaking lollies out of the fridge and keeps getting away with it, don't blame the child, blame the parent. Sheens has had a decade and has not drummed the brain explosion rubbish out of Benji's game. St George semi a kick out on the full, warriors a complete bludger of a kick in last year's semi and today is more of the same. Was the great Paul Carige in attendance to watch Benji's imitation of him. Sheens has given these clowns far too much leeway. Don't blame players, because players, like 5 year old kids will do whatever they can get away with. Paul Langmack would have got the brain snap out of Benji by now, only the complete myth that is Tim Sheens hasn't and can't.

Sheens is stale, his threats are hollow and the only thing even more rare than the great coach dropping a player is one of the retards in the pink sending a player off

@Pistol_Pete said:

**Sorry Hybrid if a child keeps say for example sneaking lollies out of the fridge and keeps getting away with it, don't blame the child, blame the parent. Sheens has had a decade and has not drummed the brain explosion rubbish out of Benji's game. St George semi a kick out on the full, warriors a complete bludger of a kick in last year's semi and today is more of the same. Was the great Paul Carige in attendance to watch Benji's imitation of him. Sheens has given these clowns far too much leeway. Don't blame players, because players, like 5 year old kids will do whatever they can get away with**.

1000000000% right.

Finally, someone gets it.

Re: It really is time for Sheens to go….....
\
\
No

http://www.weststigersforum.com/forum/posting.php?time=1333267799#

Boys I am no fan of Sheens at all. I just think today's blame lies squarely with some players.

Particularly Marshall, and Fulton for that dumb penalty plus a few others.

I do agree with you in a sense, the issue is that it doesn't matter what happens, these guys will be picked every week regardless of form. We have not learnt a single lesson in any of our close losses in the past three years, it's a joke.
\
\

@tiger4ever said:

It is when he keeps picking the same players week after week.

Time to go Tim.

Um No… I felt the 'game plan' today was a very good option considering how we reduced the number of runs by Inglis. We defended better and worked the field position.

Mr Sheens wasn't the reason we dropped this game!

If the play maker is smart enough themselves to choose the right option 99% of the time then the coach doesn't have to do much in that regard, but if they aren't smart enough to choose the right option then the coach needs to coach his player to do the right option. 12 points up, 10m scrum is always going to be field goal to make it 13 point gap, even under 10's know that…

Yep.
A winning team creates income- marketing,attendance at home games,sponsorship, etc.

It is simplistic,but people don't go to watch their side continually lose.They will watch them on tele,but bums on seats is vital.

If we continue to lose,income will reduce.

Eventually,business decisions have to be made.

We hope there is a breakthrough soon,either change in head coach or a win.
All the supporters deserve as much.

Back