Jahream Bula #269

Just watched that last play by the Dragons again. Bula took Hunt, then got across in front of Suli forcing him to pass, then took Rava over the sideline. Amazing effort
I was just about to post that , I just re watched it several times and could not believe how much ground he covered , also got to give papa a mention he also covered heaps of ground as well , great team effort

The run he took from a Klemmer(?) offload was what got me excited. There was nothing happening there but he got himself into a position to capitalise.

I also thought he was quite strong carrying the ball out from our own line. Never really got pushed back and found his front more often than not.

Agree with @Demps ...still plenty of gears for the kid.
Agree, he only needs another 5kg and he’ll be a weapon. Doesn’t need too much more weight.

Still haven't seen his best.

Few more gears I think.
Just wait...
He can certainly go better you’d suspect. Looks naturally calm under pressure and has plenty of skill.
I just hope the hype train from fans and eventually the media don’t derail him, remembering it was only a few weeks back he was playing ordinary footy in KOE.

Just watched that last play by the Dragons again. Bula took Hunt, then got across in front of Suli forcing him to pass, then took Rava over the sideline. Amazing effort

Incredible stuff. Daine Laurie simply wouldn’t make that play. It’s no coincidence we’ve won 2 and almost the third since he came in. His attitude as much as his skill has been a huge factor in turning honourable losses into wins. He’s basically won two games by making massive defensive plays.

Yep - I thought Sheens/Benji were nuts throwing this kid into the most difficult position on the field in a team that had 7 losses on the trot - but I was wrong. I was excited about Tupou, but Bula has taken it to the next level. Confident without being cocky - how refreshing. Just hope they are looking after him..

Bula is the most promising player I can remember wearing our colours since Ted. Junior Tupou is also our most promising winger since forever. To'a is very classy. Staines is fast, and can finish. Naden is fast and strong and athletic. I'm quietly confident in the long term performances of this group.

I am this close to washing the memory of Tedesco ever playing for us. I BELIEVE IN JAHREAM!
Tedesco last year is 25 Bula's contract runs till 25 if I was the Tiger's give him till the end of year then decide if he is the real deal and offer him a two year extension with a big upgraded contract

Already shown more in three games than everyone who has had a run there since Tedesco.

His attitude in defence alone is enough to keep him there and is winning us games. The promising thing is that he's only been "good" there so far, I can't wait to see him have an outstanding showing.

If he shows the goods all year I would table an extension and pay bump, because if he allowed to cruise to 2024 unsigned, Uncle Nick will have a Bondi apartment and car lined up for him ready to go with a $1m/yr contract.

Already shown more in three games than everyone who has had a run there since Tedesco.

His attitude in defence alone is enough to keep him there and is winning us games. The promising thing is that he's only been "good" there so far, I can't wait to see him have an outstanding showing.

If he shows the goods all year I would table an extension and pay bump, because if he allowed to cruise to 2024 unsigned, Uncle Nick will have a Bondi apartment and car lined up for him ready to go with a $1m/yr contract.
It's this that is the most impressive for me. The desperation he has shown on countless occasions is really special.

I'm not used to seeing that in our jersey...

Latest posts

Back