OFFICIAL Jake Averillo # TBA

What ? It’s not 1982 my guy . You’re middles who come on in the 25th minute or in Spencer’s case the 30th are often as if not more important than the starters .
Theres a reason the bloke gets picked in most people’s 19 for origin . That’s a silly thing to say
Lol your an amusing character ....a week ago you were putting me on ignore ....yet here we are

Yeah I noticed it's not 1982

And fringe NRL players can still be good players .....but they are fringe players in any era
 
Lol your an amusing character ....a week ago you were putting me on ignore ....yet here we are

Yeah I noticed it's not 1982

And fringe NRL players can still be good players .....but they are fringe players in any era
? I find people like you puzzling just as much . You’d rather people block you and as in this case continue to argue stupid ideas , rather than concede they’re stupid , or even look for best idea wins conversations .
Are you that fragile ? Anyways good luck to you mate .
 
So it's ok to ignore poor form , continually injured etc

What are you talking about mate? What poor form? What always injured?

You are convincing yourself Averillo is a poor signing and arguing with everyone over it, why? What's the point? He is a genuine speedster signed to fill a spot we have been weak in, whats to be negative about it? Supporting this deadbeat team is hard enough without looking for negatives that dont even exist
 
? I find people like you puzzling just as much . You’d rather people block you and as in this case continue to argue stupid ideas , rather than concede they’re stupid , or even look for best idea wins conversations .
Are you that fragile ? Anyways good luck to you mate .
And what are you arguing ....that players who fome after 25 to 30 minutes are important
Where did I argue that point at any stage

There is nothing wrong with being a good fringe player

But your not starter ....so you become fringe player

Why so many think I'm berating fringe players ....it's ludicrous
 
What are you talking about mate? What poor form? What always injured?

You are convincing yourself Averillo is a poor signing and arguing with everyone over it, why? What's the point? He is a genuine speedster signed to fill a spot we have been weak in, whats to be negative about it? Supporting this deadbeat team is hard enough without looking for negatives that dont even exist
I simply said he was a fringe player .....everything else is a lot of Forum members vivid imaginations
 
How many games of NRL has he started or even been in the Dolphins 19

And why did they have to move Bostock off the wing to replace him....even when he was fit and playing QLD Cup


Oh dear god....Happy we go a way back, but this time I have to call it as I see it mate, no offence...but wake the hell up!!!

Averillo got injured and that gave Bostock a shot at centre when he came back from injury. That allowed their top points scorer and goal kicker in Isaako to stay in the wing and Origin rep winger Cobbo on the other. By the time Averillo was fit Bostock had established himself as a genuine star. At that point, you would need an international class player to come back and replace any of those guys. Get this through your head....fullback was an Origin player. Winger was goal kicker. Centre was Origin player. Other centre was best centre in game, other winger was Origin player. Calling Averiilo fringe first grader becasuse Woolfe didnt bring him back in over any of them is ludicrous.
 
Oh dear god....Happy we go a way back, but this time I have to call it as I see it mate, no offence...but wake the hell up!!!

Averillo got injured and that gave Bostock a shot at centre when he came back from injury. That allowed their top points scorer and goal kicker in Isaako to stay in the wing and Origin rep winger Cobbo on the other. By the time Averillo was fit Bostock had established himself as a genuine star. At that point, you would need an international class player to come back and replace any of those guys. Get this through your head....fullback was an Origin player. Winger was goal kicker. Centre was Origin player. Other centre was best centre in game, other winger was Origin player. Calling Averiilo fringe first grader becasuse Woolfe didnt bring him back in over any of them is ludicrous.
So he is a fringe player at the Dolphins .....true ??

Doesn't mean he is not going to start at the WTs

I have issues with his defence .....but I'm not Robinson Crusoe in that opinion
 
So he is a fringe player at the Dolphins .....true ??

Doesn't mean he is not going to start at the WTs

I have issues with his defence .....but I'm not Robinson Crusoe in that opinion
it us the players the dolphins reject... that make wests tigers 17 lol
is he a winger is he a centre is he a 6...
defence very shaky
 
Averillo is stuck behind two high quality centres at the Dolphins.
Herbie Farnworth is currently a stand out best centre in the world and Jack Bostock is now a NSW State of Origin player and soon to become a Kangaroos rep.
Even Taylan May would be in Reserve Grade behind those two,
 
Last edited:
Oh dear god....Happy we go a way back, but this time I have to call it as I see it mate, no offence...but wake the hell up!!!

Averillo got injured and that gave Bostock a shot at centre when he came back from injury. That allowed their top points scorer and goal kicker in Isaako to stay in the wing and Origin rep winger Cobbo on the other. By the time Averillo was fit Bostock had established himself as a genuine star. At that point, you would need an international class player to come back and replace any of those guys. Get this through your head....fullback was an Origin player. Winger was goal kicker. Centre was Origin player. Other centre was best centre in game, other winger was Origin player. Calling Averiilo fringe first grader becasuse Woolfe didnt bring him back in over any of them is ludicrous.
He is a very good player his best years are in front of him I would have him start in the centres and be back up fullback when Bula goes on his 8 to 12 games annual leave Bula has had arm shoulder leg and knee problems next year I am guessing it's an ankle problem or has he already had that ?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top