OFFICIAL Jarome Luai - #295

Just thinking about it more I can't stand the NRL, especially since V'lanys, the gambling take over etc. I think it's corrupt and that there is an institutional bias against the Tigers in the hope they are the Sydney team to dissapear. Not views I'm wanting to impose on everyone, just limit my exposure to my team which I would never give up on.

Keen for some Luia highlights now though.
Here's a bit to have a squiz:






 
Just thinking about it more I can't stand the NRL, especially since V'lanys, the gambling take over etc. I think it's corrupt and that there is an institutional bias against the Tigers in the hope they are the Sydney team to dissapear. Not views I'm wanting to impose on everyone, just limit my exposure to my team which I would never give up on.

Keen for some Luia highlights now though.
Just watching our games is a punishment. Our brand of footy is incompetent garbage.
Penrith have been awesome these past 4 years and have evolved whilst losing top quality each year. None of their GF performances were the same. They played differently in each game to great effect.
Apart from them, you’ve missed some excellent footy from NSW and QLD, Storm, occasionally Souths and Parra and last year the Broncos.
 
Just thinking about it more I can't stand the NRL, especially since V'lanys, the gambling take over etc. I think it's corrupt and that there is an institutional bias against the Tigers in the hope they are the Sydney team to dissapear. Not views I'm wanting to impose on everyone, just limit my exposure to my team which I would never give up on.

Keen for some Luia highlights now though.

I gotta theory that the NRL might be behind the scenes with Richo’s move to WT…

Who is asking him otherwise to do it… the Holman Barnes guys?
 
Here's a bit to have a squiz:






Highlights from the 2020 season are what I want to see more from him. Short kicking game, support play and left foot step are things he's got rid of in 2023 which I want to see more of in 2024 with penrith to set himself up. He had top try assists in the NRL in 2020 and had a deadly left foot step. Now he seems to step inside tired forwards like a headless chicken. Hoping Benji can help him with this
 
Just watching our games is a punishment. Our brand of footy is incompetent garbage.
Penrith have been awesome these past 4 years and have evolved whilst losing top quality each year. None of their GF performances were the same. They played differently in each game to great effect.
Apart from them, you’ve missed some excellent footy from NSW and QLD, Storm, occasionally Souths and Parra and last year the Broncos.
People might not like penrith players but the way they play is admirable. They are incredible
 
If we have more bad years I can see the continual push to kick us out of the comp or relocate us especially with the new PNG team coming soon and a WA team also in the works. Hoping Benji can be the silver bullet we need

We ain't going nowhere my friend lmao.
Expansion means just that, to expand — not
get rid of one thing to replace it with
another. Our brand is way too strong too
and we're in a good financial position, I
wouldn't even entertain the thought of
relocating the team it's a waste of time
 
We ain't going nowhere my friend lmao.
Expansion means just that, to expand — not
get rid of one thing to replace it with
another. Our brand is way too strong too
and we're in a good financial position, I
wouldn't even entertain the thought of
relocating the team it's a waste of time
Hopefully Richo had caught us just in time. I was worried where we were headed until he turned up.
 
Just watched the full interview and a number of positives
1. 6 or 7 doesn’t matter - I will be driving it!
2. Money not the main motivation- the desire to prove that he can drive his own team
3. Five more rings
4. Politeness … yes sir

As a player and coach the motivation was always I/we are better than you! This guy has it in spades! Will be without injury a magnificent recruit for a young team with potential. He has the Raudonkis/Kelly/Barnes/ Provan edge
 
Ivan tries to come across as a clean skin Mr integrity. He's a snake wearing a mask.

View attachment 9302
Lest we forget!
I reckon that incident from Cleary was one of, if not the most disgusting displays of Un sportsman like conduct I've ever seen.
If Richo had of been in charge of the Pussies at the time, Cleary would have been issued a 'please explain' at the very least.
 
Luai revealed he had not yet informed Ciraldo, a former assistant coach at Penrith, of his decision to choose the Tigers over the Bulldogs.

"This is the phone call," Luai said of the press conference he called on Wednesday.

"I've got a lot brothers there (at the Bulldogs) already, and Cam Ciraldo is like my second dad.

"That's why the process has dragged on for quite a while ... that was a tough decision."

No way we get this over the line without Richardson. This shows the Bulldogs were in the mix right up to prior the announcement and it was confirmed by Richardson in the recent interview - he was confident but was never fully sure of which way he would go. A massive turning point - to get the player we wanted ahead of another club.
 
We ain't going nowhere my friend lmao.
Expansion means just that, to expand — not
get rid of one thing to replace it with
another. Our brand is way too strong too
and we're in a good financial position, I
wouldn't even entertain the thought of
relocating the team it's a waste of time
Yep...its just a load of scaremongering rubbish, occasionally a lazy journo will pull this card outta the file when theres nothing else to write about

The NRL wuld cop some serious backlash if they okayed a move for us and left Zurich town as a white elephant
 
Luai revealed he had not yet informed Ciraldo, a former assistant coach at Penrith, of his decision to choose the Tigers over the Bulldogs.

"This is the phone call," Luai said of the press conference he called on Wednesday.

"I've got a lot brothers there (at the Bulldogs) already, and Cam Ciraldo is like my second dad.

"That's why the process has dragged on for quite a while ... that was a tough decision."

No way we get this over the line without Richardson. This shows the Bulldogs were in the mix right up to prior the announcement and it was confirmed by Richardson in the recent interview - he was confident but was never fully sure of which way he would go. A massive turning point - to get the player we wanted ahead of another club.
Gould is another big pulling factor at Dogs that we defied. How good
 
Gus has seen better days.

They have no real halves Burton is a centre imo, fullback Critta Taffe maybe who knows. They are crying out for quality middle's the pack overall is lacklustre , but on a positive they’ve hoovered up all the utilities in the NRL.
I’m extremely happy with Richo think we’ve been hit in the arse by a rainbow in the short term. Dogs can keep Gus the guy is finally been seen and called for what he is a master manipulator.
 
They have no real halves Burton is a centre imo, fullback Critta Taffe maybe who knows. They are crying out for quality middle's the pack overall is lacklustre , but on a positive they’ve hoovered up all the utilities in the NRL.
I’m extremely happy with Richo think we’ve been hit in the arse by a rainbow in the short term. Dogs can keep Gus the guy is finally been seen and called for what he is a master manipulator.
They messed Burton up.

Thought he was a gun at centre.

Horribly unbalanced side.

They actually didn't look that committed last year.
 
Back
Top