They can but the best we have wrapped up. Fainu, Galvin are signed multi year deals that carry over for 2-3yrs into Luai deal.
For once we have half depth forming lets hope the kids make the jump up
Yep all the ones who are leaving , like your Israel Ogden types , are rated but the jury is very much out on them . Basically the way I would put it 3rd or 4th round draft picks .
We have resigned all our tier 1 talent , even if there appears to be a lot of overlap at the moment , as all the best juniors tend to b spine players in lower grades , because getting your best players with the footy in thier hands is the best way to win .
But I can see Galvin in the centres/ back row , I think Large is already going to be a great centre . Sullivan has 3 years on Fainu , so there’s heaps of time for Fainu , and not so much for Sullivan .
And all the locks we have in the joint Lualiii , Faagatu , Matamua should hopefully mean we develop a great one out of those 3 .
Miller could be anything , If Pole can just work on his contact metres and leg drive , I mean he could be real special , as that’s the only thing I see in his game that is obviously not where it could be . Uto just needs to realise he’s the biggest man on the field , once that happens he will be in the Aus squad I reckon .
We have completely changed our prototype winger from the nofa type , the big tall rangy , athletic type . We have signed 4 of them in the last 6 months , so we will see who can develop there , and yes Bula needs to work on hole recognition and assessing numbers , otherwise he’s obviously special .
Some times , when you think it’s going to be 2-3 years away it happens the next year on sport .
Also to finish I’m pretty sure i read that luai was a huge tigers supporter growing up , so I wonder how much that factored into his thinking .