Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I've met choc and it's just as you say Demps... Totally opposite the trash talker we saw in lead upsYeah man, met them both.
Multiple times.
I've got many stories about both SBW & Choc, think I've shared a couple on here before and I've read a bunch as well.....
One thing I can say is they've got time for everyone and will go out of their way to make some ones day. Ive read all the negative comments and I get it, but can genuinely say from my own personal experiences, they're great people (my opinion)
💯
Yeah man. That's it...I've met choc and it's just as you say Demps... Totally opposite the trash talker we saw in lead ups
They come across as absolute @$$%$#!I've met choc and it's just as you say Demps... Totally opposite the trash talker we saw in lead ups
Mine, yours and the truth.There are 3 sides to every story.
Damn Man. You nailed it.Mine, yours and the truth.
I’m the OP and for you this’ a legitimate question: do you know what’s going on? 🤣And you do?
Fainu and Galvin are only 18. Way too early to talk about them getting restless for an opportunity.Nothing wrong with Luai’s ego, better to be over confident than not confident enough.
He’s a much better than average footballer who has the individual brilliance to create something out of nothing and the confidence our other players would gain out of playing alongside a 3 time premiership winner would be invaluable.
The concerns are he has never shown any inkling of being a dominant game controlling halve with an astute kicking game, therefore how does he fit the description of a million dollar per season player ?
In addition to that we have Latu Fainu and Lachlan Galvin who both naturally play on the left the same as Luai. Would signing Luai potentially freeze them both out and not give them the opportunity to play regularly and potentially become stars of the NRL while playing with Wests Tigers ?
It’s a near guarantee that Luai would be the much superior better option for 2024 and likely 2025, but I do fear either or both of Latu Fainu or Lachlan Galvin may become impatient, depart us and become superstars of the NRL at rival clubs should we not give them the opportunity with us.
The last thing the club needs right now is to lose more players who go on to become stars of the game such as Tedesco and Moses.
Fainu and Galvin are only 18. Way too early to talk about them getting restless for an opportunity.