Not at all,When you see your self as a professional athlete.
Do you really need to join your best mates so you’re motivated to do your job?
But environment and friends on the team certainly helps.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Not at all,When you see your self as a professional athlete.
Do you really need to join your best mates so you’re motivated to do your job?
It gets way overblown by people. It’s not like they live in Notth Korea. They still see their mates on the regular.When you see your self as a professional athlete.
Do you really need to join your best mates so you’re motivated to do your job?
I was very nonplussed when he was first linked. But the idea has really grown on me. We need something in regards to marquee signings.Jerome Luai, will help create that NEW culture here at the Tigers
Rich and Benji understand this.
I am very optimistic now
Regardless of whether he is successful or not (I don't think he'll turn out to be worth the 1.2 million per year), as a person he will change the culture of the club. That is givenJerome Luai, will help create that NEW culture here at the Tigers
Rich and Benji understand this.
I am very optimistic now
I reckon it was sarcasm…When you see your self as a professional athlete.
Do you really need to join your best mates so you’re motivated to do your job?
I bet you are a fun at parties !! 😀😉Players make or break coaches. Benji for that reason is already on the back foot - inheriting a dual wooden spoon squad. People have to be realistic about what he as an individual can achieve until some of the barriers are addressed.
Not when someone reminds me that I'm a WTs supporter. The two don't mix well.I bet you are a fun at parties !! 😀😉
Same as player X supported the club as a kid.When you see your self as a professional athlete.
Do you really need to join your best mates so you’re motivated to do your job?
This matches my mail, though apparently his management have obtained an improved deal with the Bulldogs so will sign with them - 10 day period already elapsed.Word on the street is Luai has put pen to paper (9 days after accepting offer) and announcement will be announced by THIS Friday at the latest.
I believe the squad we have now even without Luai are capable of so much more if they are coached well, structurally, mentally and physically. I reckon Benji can do this, he’s a great man manager, like Bennett, which is something we haven‘t had in a very long time. Part of the battle is believing in yourself and your abilities. The team we have now does have the collective ability to be a far better team than they’ve shown over the past 2 seasons.Unfortunately a new board won’t make tackles or score tries.
It’s up to Benji to try and extract the most from what he’s got, especially in the halves and other backs. Then it’s over to the players, as it always is.
I just hope they are really angry about the last 2 seasons and show some real starch and desire.
It really hasn’t been evident for a long time. As I heard Richo say last night, the big thing about footy is emotion, you just gotta have it .
My fingers are crossed in anticipation of some significant improvement in 24.
Unfortunately a new board won’t make tackles or score tries.
It’s up to Benji to try and extract the most from what he’s got, especially in the halves and other backs. Then it’s over to the players, as it always is.
I just hope they are really angry about the last 2 seasons and show some real starch and desire.
It really hasn’t been evident for a long time. As I heard Richo say last night, the big thing about footy is emotion, you just gotta have it .
My fingers are crossed in anticipation of some significant improvement in 24.
He certainly looks a lot like him these days 😂Richo is Santa Claus. He knows when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake!
Was not a fan of the Sheens/ Marshall appointments.
Am; however, now warming to it a little more with possible recruitment/ change in board.
Ingredients are in the bowl but proof is in the pudding. Willing to give him this year to see what happens. Would be very happy to see him and the club be more successful.
I thought he was overdoing the self effacing talk, but as you say it was a casual chat. And I suppose his initial goal is to open hearts and minds to possibilities, so I see where he’s going with it. 👍The podcast was light hearted but Richo certainly opened up on his thoughts about the players and coach.
Good post. The backline is still nowhere near good enough. We are short of speed, experience and a legit winger.I think we’re one centre short of a good backline.
2 posts?You are the person posting 2 posts in this scenario