OFFICIAL Jarome Luai - #295

Sam Fainu barring the last 2 weeks has been great all year. Pole has been good all year. The big money guys haven't delivered. Api has had some very poor games if you watch games closely and don't just watch highlights.
I know, I said that.
If you’ve watched closely, they’ve all been shit at different times all year.
Sam’s been good, not great. Same goes for most of them. A lot were calling for Pole to be dropped not too long ago.
 
I know, I said that.
If you’ve watched closely, they’ve all been shit at different times all year.
Sam’s been good, not great. Same goes for most of them. A lot were calling for Pole to be dropped not too long ago.
I don't think everyone's been shit. Pole hasn't. A quiet game off the bench here or there isn't too bad. Fainu has been very good and dangerous all season except the last 2 games. It is pretty hard to be consistent in a team like this, especially as a rookie
 
I don't think everyone's been shit. Pole hasn't. A quiet game off the bench here or there isn't too bad. Fainu has been very good and dangerous all season except the last 2 games. It is pretty hard to be consistent in a team like this, especially as a rookie
That’s my point. So why are you trying to say they are?
 
Yep very true, I think Crichton has been quite important to bulldogs this year. Hoping Jerome brings some of the same quality and values next year Galvin can learn off.
i see a lot of comparisons to Critta but it's completely different. He's walked into a team with Gus, Ciraldo (great defensive coach), and a number of penrith players with marquee players all over the field with 'utility' depth throughout the club. We have an untried rookie coach, an ageing marquee hooker, so many rookies, overpaid ageing and unmotivated players. They signed tupouniua who is currently playing great footy out of position at centre. They were a bottom team like us not long ago, but they've set the platform. We need to find our identity
 
I don't think everyone's been shit. Pole hasn't. A quiet game off the bench here or there isn't too bad. Fainu has been very good and dangerous all season except the last 2 games. It is pretty hard to be consistent in a team like this, especially as a rookie
It would help too if we could maintain the same edge combinations for multiple weeks. Without looking it up, I doubt we've had the same edge combos in defence from halves out to wing for a long time.
 
Yeah good point.
We’ll wait until they secure their 4th spoon in a row and their 14th year of missing the finals in a row before we become critical.
Haha now you're using extreme examples. I didn't say you couldn't be critical. We are favourites for the spoon and rightly so. Speaking positively about ways we can improve moving forward is not delusional nor is it unwarranted. Being pessimistic in hard times doesn't change things for the better, being positive does
 
Haha now you're using extreme examples. I didn't say you couldn't be critical. We are favourites for the spoon and rightly so. Speaking positively about ways we can improve moving forward is not delusional nor is it unwarranted. Being pessimistic in hard times doesn't change things for the better, being positive does
I am being positive. I’m positive that if we keep relying upon juniors coming through the Western Suburbs and Balmain systems, we will remain at the bottom.
Canterbury are showing us the way. They are not a destination club yet are buying a good roster. We have started, we must continue.
 

Latest posts

Members online

Back
Top