Kelce68
Well-known member
You were banging on about this week's ago.Not sure what you mean. Perhaps you have me confused with one of the 20 others you argue with on the regular
Name the 20.
I just dispatch bad ideas.
Possibly why you come up a bit.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You were banging on about this week's ago.Not sure what you mean. Perhaps you have me confused with one of the 20 others you argue with on the regular
I would have thought it would be up to the player , just like at work if you don’t want to take all your holiday leaveYep, 10 weeks from last game so that puts him at about mid January by my reckoning. Now you know why I was so concerned about him going to the UK, even if he was captain.
He may front to training to say hello but don’t think he can override the guidelines but happy to be corrected .
Starting the year on the back foot again, despite a $6m contract. When is it ever going to improve for us !
Can't recall.didnt the last year under Madge ,the RLPA blocked our players coming back early n not taking their a lotted time off.Maybe murky waters as Madge used it as his big stick to hopefully get them to perform
Well I hope you’re right AH but I’m not certain if that is the case.I would have thought it would be up to the player , just like at work if you don’t want to take all your holiday leave
fingers crossed this club with him n the rest will climb.no pressure !Well I hope you’re right AH but I’m not certain if that is the case.
It will be a good indication of his enthusiasm for the task at hand but he’s probably pretty knackered after the premiership win, celebrations, travel, English defeats etc so I wouldn’t think he’ll get off the plane jumping out of his skin. But who really knows, we’re all just guessing at present.
I hope it’s sooner rather than later but I want him there with his head on, because so much of our planning will revolve around him.
Does it really matter? He’s been given the opportunity to lead his country and play halfback for 2 more games. I dare say he’s learnt a lot from this experience and the networking with his team mates might help us snare a few talented players in the future … “May”Yep, 10 weeks from last game so that puts him at about mid January by my reckoning. Now you know why I was so concerned about him going to the UK, even if he was captain.
He may front to training to say hello but don’t think he can override the guidelines but happy to be corrected .
Starting the year on the back foot again, despite a $6m contract. When is it ever going to improve for us !
The entire 25 squad will be training at a members only event December 14I can tell you he won’t start training before Xmas.
Will be a good, positive day I hope. Cheers.The entire 25 squad will be training at a members only event December 14
![]()
Meet your team at 'Members only' training session
Wests Tigers Members are invited to meet the 2025 NRL squad at an exclusive training session on Saturday, December 14.www.weststigers.com.au
Richo is looking to cherry pick members who can beat our forwards in the beep test.The entire 25 squad will be training at a members only event December 14
![]()
Meet your team at 'Members only' training session
Wests Tigers Members are invited to meet the 2025 NRL squad at an exclusive training session on Saturday, December 14.www.weststigers.com.au
Not in Jonny’s contract to turn snags, that’s a rookies job.I want to watch who gets the tongs to turn the snags
Benji or Bad boy Johnny
I heard we are intending to use Brooksy’s BBQI want to watch who gets the tongs to turn the snags
Benji or Bad boy Johnny
But Johnny thinks he’s a ‘Sensitive New-Age Guy’Not in Jonny’s contract to turn snags, that’s a rookies job.
including mr bateman ?The entire 25 squad will be training at a members only event December 14
![]()
Meet your team at 'Members only' training session
Wests Tigers Members are invited to meet the 2025 NRL squad at an exclusive training session on Saturday, December 14.www.weststigers.com.au
What you find is good teams usually have a coach and halfback working in combo with a strong relationship. I think we could have that now. For the first time in a while we’re looking like we’re not on the road to nowhere.Nice controlled introduction, welcome to our jungle Romey, hope you can bring your skills, passion and desire to a club that really needs a grade A player to take us forward ,and upward. I have to say I was somewhat skeptical about your signing and the money we’re paying but am willing to dream it will be a good investment.
I’m sure Benji has been counting down the days to today. Now he’ll just have to get through watching you play one more game injury free, and then we can start thinking 2025+.
Exciting eh, but then again our pre seasons are invariably built around hope.
Me too! 🤣🤣🤣 It took way too long to realise he saying "Binge"!Here I am thinking he was saying “Benj” as in short for Benji. That accent is thick.
WOW!!! that's a blast from the past TonyTiger.We’ll have to send him to Arthur Murray