OFFICIAL Jarome Luai - #295

Who cares about the music Spartan, just great to see Luai and Turuva at training, pre expectation. A sign of their commitment to the cause ?
Hope so !
Should be a good day for those who attend the Members training day on Saturday. Look forward to some feedback from any who attend.
Yeah there’s always a few interesting posts after that members day. Good call Hal.
Anyone who goes to the members day, it is your responsibility to document and relay info and tid bits to your fellow forum members who can’t go. WTF spy.

@Tigerchief
Loved ya first post. Gotta be up there with the best first posts ever. You going to the members day?
 
I'll bet all three of my testicles that he'll be back prior to Christmas.
Well the internationals will go till about midway through November. No way is he going to come out of them and come back straight into training with us. I’m sure we’ll be giving him Xmas to rest up.
I’m not saying he won’t be at training. I just don’t see him participating til the new year. Same with Turuva
Oh, look, Romey and Tito participated yesterday.
 

Staff online

Back
Top