Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
We’ve been searching for a hero, is he the guy ? I bloody hope he brings something special to our club !need more images
When he gets there. He is keen on enjoying his enforced 9 week break!I really think Terrell May is going to be the signing of the year.
JL will play his part, but TM will bring the pack with him this year.
There it is again, the team is running out with the original training shirts, what were those other ones that Romey and Turuva were in the other day?speaking of which....View attachment 18284
He looks happyspeaking of which....View attachment 18284
It would also break up the nice combo he developed with Sam. I guess we might have to make do with a Luai/Sam combo? 🤷🏻♂️Galvin has looked terrible on the right when he's played there. Will need work.
He just got his first bank statement since transferring.He looks happy
Could be the reincarnation of a Luai, Kikau combo.It would also break up the nice combo he developed with Sam. I guess we might have to make do with a Luai/Sam combo? 🤷🏻♂️
How dare he take leave that he is entitled toWhen he gets there. He is keen on enjoying his enforced 9 week break!
….and just remembered he has get out options in his contract.He just got his first bank statement since transferring.
Mmm, Nice……
I thought that was the plan all along.Luai is training on the left, and Galvin on the right. Interesting.
Yep agree , he has been stung by the rooster and will most likely spur him on , good for us , god help roosters when we play them first up. , Tigers by 20 in that game , May is a huge plus for us and the people who have joined all give our opposition plenty to watch , we didn’t have a class player like Luai we didn’t have power like May has , we didn’t have destructive power off the bench like Hunt , experience like Bird ,I really think Terrell May is going to be the signing of the year.
JL will play his part, but TM will bring the pack with him this year.
Blind Freddy might be able to see it, but there are a few still left on here who can't, one especiallyAlso admits there was a fair bit of pain at Souths before the success came. It’s not a linear thing but blind Freddy can see things have improved under him.
Well you will have an absolute ball next year then mate, especially with one or two outspoken ones on here, I look forward to reading it all, I may join in and help you out tooI started keeping recipients for next year too bro,
the bookmark function comes in handy as well lol
I thought that was the plan all along.
Indeed. I think (correct me if I'm wrong) that he also doesn't have a registered contract yet, so couldn't train with the team even if he wanted to. The signing announcement suggested a playing contract would be signed in due course. I'm assuming everybody's favourite player, John Bateman, is holding things up.How dare he take leave that he is entitled to
No idea what you are talking about. I’m already on record saying we’ll improveWell you will have an absolute ball next year then mate, especially with one or two outspoken ones on here, I look forward to reading it all, I may join in and help you out too