OFFICIAL Jarome Luai - Official

And leaving us with massive contracts on past-it players. He was the main architect of the Tigers' spoons.

Anything that annoys Ivan is okay with me.
After their shithousery I am more than fine with us doing this. It's not a patch on the havoc they have brought upon us.

We have merely brought piss to a shitfight they started.

The narrow-mindedness of the one eyed supporter never stops surprising me…

The people jabbing the Panthers for it, would no doubt be the same ones chastising Laurie for wearing his old Panthers jersey. The same ones that couldn’t believe Benji went on TV in a rival Union jersey while still playing for the Tigers…

I can’t remember what the Roosters did when they signed Tedesco, but if the imagery around it was similar to the Tigers / Luai while he was still our fullback - the uproar would have been far worse than anything we’ve heard from the Panthers.

There’s no negotiation, it’s poor taste
it just is…
He’s played All Stars, Origin and for Samoa… there were plenty of non rival images that could have been used.
I think it kind of flys in the face of what Jerome was literally saying about respect for his current playing team and fans and year ahead. Bit of amateur hour with the photoshopping, someone got excited. Ahh well, more media chaff

I can’t remember what the Roosters did when they signed Tedesco, but if the imagery around it was similar to the Tigers / Luai while he was still our fullback - the uproar would have been far worse than anything we’ve heard from the Panthers.
I’m pretty sure they did use an image of Teddy to drive membership recruitment for the next year while he was still with us.
Anyway, I agree with your sentiment.
It is poor taste. What’s new though? Our media department are clueless idiots.

I think it kind of flys in the face of what Jerome was literally saying about respect for his current playing team and fans and year ahead. Bit of amateur hour with the photoshopping, someone got excited. Ahh well, more media chaff
Yeah the media for the Tigers are still amateurish. Hopefully Richo can sought them out or replace them. No ome cates about photoshopped players in team colors.

Reactions: BZN
I’m pretty sure they did use an image of Teddy to drive membership recruitment for the next year while he was still with us.
Anyway, I agree with your sentiment.
It is poor taste. What’s new though? Our media department are clueless idiots.
No issue with them using images - photoshopping the player into colours he won’t wear for another year is classless…
Also happy for them to do it once his commitment to his current club is done (off seasons and such)
We’re not the only club to do it mind you, I’ve thought it was poor any time I’ve seen it from any club - happening more now that the graphics kids are more clever and the software is better…

Roosters announcement attached

IMG_2633.jpeg

No issue with them using images - photoshopping the player into colours he won’t wear for another year is classless…
Also happy for them to do it once his commitment to his current club is done (off seasons and such)
We’re not the only club to do it mind you, I’ve thought it was poor any time I’ve seen it from any club - happening more now that the graphics kids are more clever and the software is better…

Roosters announcement attached

View attachment 9327
That’s not the one I’m talking about.
They released an official membership drive poster with him front and centre whilst still playing here.

I've never really seen Luai play. I don't watch Penriff under Cleary nor NSW under Fitler. Are there any decent highlights videos?

• Wow
Reactions: BZN
Back