OFFICIAL Jarome Luai - Official

You're living up to your username! Turdesco has never played 5/8 in his life. He has no long kicking game and limited ball playing ability. He would crowd out his outside men worse than Doueihi.
I think Teddy needs to be in the side somewhere.

I don't think he has the size to be wing and is wasted there.
You could do Teddy + Tupou in the Center/wing on one side, although Tupou has let NSW down before. I take the point that Teddy usually goes himself rather then pass the ball out. But Teddy does go himself.

NSW needs to come up with a plan. I don't think you can leave Teddy out of a side that is missing Cleary, Moses and most of it's talent.

Bula needs a rocket. Otherwise I can see Tuuruva taking that no.1 spot.

Bula has that David Peachey type of class, while Turuva has higher energy, workrate and better short distance speed injecting into the backline. I think we get more value out of Turuva at fullback. I also think he would capitalise more off Luai.

Love it, it is just the forwards that worry me next year, hopefully some signings will come.

Stef
Api
?
Sam Fainu
?
?
A couple of pommy's forwards would be good!
Richo spending a long time in the UK selling the Tigers Brand and getting contracts finalised before the flight home [I hope]?

The biggest thing I see with Jerome coming next year is STABILITY and SMARTS in the 7 position...Im not bagging Luke but we have needed a player that can control the team as a halfback and do it well,the other night proved what qualities he has and Im sure many,many of us are looking forward to a guy that can produce when needed...

Luai's profile is going off the chart these weeks. The Sharks game was just astounding, how many shorts kicks for repeat sets? Just worked them over and over. A dream paring with Galvin.
Let’s just wait and see ET. There’s been a lot of good players who joined us and left their best form at the door.
But I hope you’re right, coz this club really needs a lift. At the moment we’re really pushing shit uphill on all fronts; players, sponsors, home ground, coaches !!!

Let’s just wait and see ET. There’s been a lot of good players who joined us and left their best form at the door.
But I hope you’re right, coz this club really needs a lift. At the moment we’re really pushing shit uphill on all fronts; players, sponsors, home ground, coaches !!!
Fair point.

Ice was tearing it up for Parra after he signed with us and I was pumped to see how he went. We somehow turned him into a powderpuff.

The problem is not necessarily the player but the club/team dynamics. We just don’t allow good players to shine coz they get dragged down to mediocrity.
Yeah I remember last year early in the season one of the positives was that the new signings were among our best. Eventually they were dragged back down to the rest.

I hear the similar positives said about Galvin and Fainu. Hopefully the same thing doesn’t happen to them.

Latest posts

Back