Jarome Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a stretch at all.
Some papers, at the time even worded it as, mocking.

It's black and white.
His team mates even joined in.
Public humiliation.
Very unprofessional & insulting.

.. then he put the jersey on & showed his commitment.
It was a storm in a teacup.

If it wasn’t for his son, he’d be on the coaching scrapheap. You can’t tell me that coaches who could have lead this Panthers team would be a dime a dozen. They had to placate the chin.

If it wasn’t for his son, he’d be on the coaching scrapheap. You can’t tell me that coaches who could have lead this Panthers team would be a dime a dozen. They had to placate the chin.
Now this is just pure salt.
Ivan has done well with that squad. He helped build it and then got it to fire reaching 4 GF’s in a row. Of course he can coach.

Now this is just pure salt.
Ivan has done well with that squad. He helped build it and then got it to fire reaching 4 GF’s in a row. Of course he can coach.
Yeah, but you telling me he was the only one who could do it?

Yeah, but you telling me he was the only one who could do it?
He knew what was coming through. It was an opportunity that any career coach would be an idiot to pass up.

He’d also seen how much of a struggle it is to sell our club to players. His own son said piss off lol

It sounds like he's signed, but holding off on the announcement. So long as he has signed then that's all that matters for now
Sounds like?
That is what all this shit is about.
Engagement, family, Christmas break, 10 days from when? Training starts new year, Richo CEO starts 2/2/24 etc. shouldn't stop him for declaring his stance, will be or wont be signing, and all this crap disappears.

Sounds like?
That is what all this shit is about.
Engagement, family, Christmas break, 10 days from when? Training starts new year, Richo CEO starts 2/2/24 etc. shouldn't stop him for declaring his stance, will be or wont be signing, and all this crap disappears.
Mitch Moses 2

He knew what was coming through. It was an opportunity that any career coach would be an idiot to pass up.

He’d also seen how much of a struggle it is to sell our club to players. His own son said piss off lol
Remember the days we thought it was a given Nathan was going to be a tiger 😂

Richo said he signed GI on Xmas eve. Good operators just get it done.
Interesting, looking back on previous reports of that signing; it was announced Greg Inglis has signed with the South Sydney club on the 12th/13th of November.
On the 19th of December the NRL blocked the move.
What did happen on Christmas Eve was the release of Beau Champion to Melbourne Storm which then led to the Offical registration of the contract.
I can’t find any date of the official South Sydney announcement.

We will see. Just glad the leaks appear to have been plugged.
Only thing I’ll say is I’m a little disappointed that it hasn’t already been announced. The excitement level a couple weeks before Christmas was at fever pitch. I think with how much everyone got themselves pumped, if it had gone down then, it would have been considered one on the biggest moments in the club’s history and Luai the biggest signing. I think with it being dragged out the way it has, it’s taken the edge off the excitement level. It will still be a big moment, but it will be a tad anti-climactic. I’m not going to rant and complain though like some entitled diva. My excitement level is irrelevant. The club doesn’t have to run on my schedule. It will happen when it happens.

Interesting, looking back on previous reports of that signing; it was announced Greg Inglis has signed with the South Sydney club on the 12th/13th of November.
On the 19th of December the NRL blocked the move.
What did happen on Christmas Eve was the release of Beau Champion to Melbourne Storm which then led to the Offical registration of the contract.
I can’t find any date of the official South Sydney announcement.
On the pod he did with James Graham he said he met with GI and his parents on Christmas Eve and GI told his folks he was signing with Souths.

On the pod he did with James Graham he said he met with GI and his parents on Christmas Eve and GI told his folks he was signing with Souths.
That was a good get as he was virtually over the line with the Broncos. He at the very least agreed to terms.

Couldn't careless anymore.

The fact he didn't come out immediately loud and proud talking up the Tigers has put me off the nugget. Playing games is a great way to treat your new fan base. Blokes a deadset low IQ drop kick, always was, always will be.
I agree he should have declared his allegiance to WT by now while the formalities are sorted out.
Or is there a spanner in the works? If so it should have been fixed by now to avoid the speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back