Jarome Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what time is this monstrosity? Are we just meant to twiddle our thumbs in the meantime?

I think of it a bit like when Richo was announced, the next day he appeared for the media to ask questions about it.
Just a guess, but I think it’s probably been co-ordinated with our club. Maybe they have given him permission to announce it first. Would be a rare thing, but it seems fitting for the type of personality he is.

It's good news. But of course we have people deathriding the signing already. Let's be positive. Even if he isn't 'worth' the 1.2 million figure he improves us in new ways. And we have plenty of halves to choose from to help him out

His future? Maybe he's announcing that he is off to the SCG to farewell David Warner? 🏏🤣🥃
Close .. but here it is .. I have the latest info regarding Jarome Luai ..

"Jarome Luai will be announced as David Warner's replacement in the Australian Cricket Team .. Jarome a talented sportsman who opens the bat for the Penriff Redbacks 5th grade squad has been rocketed into the Australian squad and will commence training with the Australian Squad in time for the One Day Series against the West Indies starting in Jan 24."

Close .. but here it is .. I have the latest info regarding Jarome Luai ..

"Jarome Luai will be announced as David Warner's replacement in the Australian Cricket Team .. Jarome a talented sportsman who opens the bat for the Penriff Redbacks 5th grade squad has been rocketed into the Australian squad and will commence training with the Australian Squad in time for the One Day Series against the West Indies starting in Jan 24."
Maybe it was luai who stole his baggy greens then...

Why would Luai call a press conference without Benji and Richo to announce his signing?
I guess it’s all about promoting the Luai brand especially now he has dabbled into the fashion game. Not sure how the Tigers will feel about it , when you spend 6 million you would expect to get first grab at the media spotlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back