Jarome Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether the Tigers or Dogs get Luai it sets up a very lucrative Western derby game for the next 5-6 years. It’s well worth both clubs doing all they can to make it happen. Cleary v Luai is a marketing dream.
I remember the Samoa vs Australia game in the world cup and the whole buildup was the matchup between those two. It's the only game since juniors they've played against each other

Whether the Tigers or Dogs get Luai it sets up a very lucrative Western derby game for the next 5-6 years. It’s well worth both clubs doing all they can to make it happen. Cleary v Luai is a marketing dream.
I doubt Penrith give a toss where he ends up.

Penrith Forum members saying Rumour is he is announced next week. A signing over the weekend away from Panthers Training and prying eyes may just be happening.

Just thinking. If he was in fact in the cooling off/right of reply period which seems very logical given the rapid fire response/media presence from the panthers over the past two weeks; it would explain why the Bulldogs haven’t ‘officially’ offered him a contract. I’m pretty sure by the new contract law they have to wait until the 10 day period ceases in addition to Jarome deciding to reject both the new club and the current clubs offers before they can officially approach again.

I’m sure this 10 day rule will get tested. If that was the case, and the negotiations/ acceptance of offer was with the Bulldogs or another club for that matter; does Penrith again have a right of reply period of 10 days?

Just thinking. If he was in fact in the cooling off/right of reply period which seems very logical given the rapid fire response/media presence from the panthers over the past two weeks; it would explain why the Bulldogs haven’t ‘officially’ offered him a contract. I’m pretty sure by the new contract law they have to wait until the 10 day period ceases in addition to Jarome deciding to reject both the new club and the current clubs offers before they can officially approach again.

I’m sure this 10 day rule will get tested. If that was the case, and the negotiations/ acceptance of offer was with the Bulldogs or another club for that matter; does Penrith again have a right of reply period of 10 days?
👍 agree
agents and clubs will test this imo
Think also a home club can opt out of a 10day period aswell

There’s the ripple that always comes before the official announcement. It’s a done deal boys and girls.

And guess who the one pessimist was who held everybody’s hand and told you there was nothing to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Back