Jarome Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Panthers staff member I'm close with who talks with Luai a lot has informed me the Luai signing will be annonced this Friday
Thanks for sharing what you hear.
Let’s hope your mate is correct.
Bcoz if he’s not, it’s gunna be goat hunting season!!!

Nah only joking, I appreciate ya sharing what ya hear and like a horse tip, rumours don’t always come off.
🤞🙏🍀🧧

4 hours?
Was it a “don’t sexually assault women” symposium?
He had a very hard life self inflicted went to jail talks about his life the bad choice's he made owning the choices you make being strong don't be the sheep and mental health issues don't give up when your down and out make a plan stick to it

Then gets the group to open up talk about there feelings and what they have done wrong what they have done right and trying every day to be a better person

I am surprised it's only 4 hours with the 30 NRL player's

He had a very hard life self inflicted went to jail talks about his life the bad choice's he made owning the choices you make being strong don't be the sheep and mental health issues don't give up when your down and out make a plan stick to it

Then gets the group to open up talk about there feelings and what they have done wrong what they have done right and trying every day to be a better person

I am surprised it's only 4 hours with the 30 NRL player's
Pretty heavy topic during the festive season.

Whilst I get ignoring people who troll or are abusive , that’s fine . I don’t understand ignoring people because you don’t like thier opinion or some really lame reason like that .
Why participate on a forum where it’s inevitable to speak with people who are absolutely nothing like you ? Even if thier opinion is the absolute worst in your eyes .
If you have 12 people blocked , that says more about you and your own lack of being reasonable than those 12 people . 1 ,2 , maybe even 4 . But 12 ? Like I said that more reflects on how rigid you are to your opinions ,and no real desire to actually converse with anyone . You just want an echo chamber .
I rarely block anyone . Even Tucker who we’ve had running battles for the last few months is still there. Because some of the things he says are actually pretty insightful , and not in line with my own usual thinking .
Just my opinion .
Have we got any news yet on this signing or what ? I think the natives are a bit restless …
You stood up for me once a long time ago in the face of an onslaught from Cochise, and I appreciated that Very Much.
Since then, when reading your posts, I have felt you have been very firm, But FAIR, with your comments.
But this time, I feel you have been Very UNFAIR.
You don't know me.
You don't know what's going on in my life.
I come on here for a little bit of PEACE.
I come on here to get a little bit of Balance in my life, by reading Positive comments from @Magpie_Magic along with Sensible and Constructive Criticism from others.
But most of all I look forward to reading the humor from @tiger_one, @Buttface and a couple of others.
I don't come on here to read about bickering and insults.
I get enough of that every day at home.
I stand up for myself and respond in a calm manner, hoping that calmness will eventually soothe the one who is heaping shit on me, but it doesn't, the shit just gets shittier which leads to door slamming, tears, and on a few occasions a total loss of control.
So, as my only form of escape, I come on here for a little bit of PEACE.
And due to circumstances beyond my control, a death in the Family of a Very Loved One at this time of the year, Christmas and the time leading up to it are a sad time for my wife and me.
So, I may not have mentioned it before ;), but...I come on here for a little bit of PEACE.
Finally...I wish You and anyone else that may have battled thru to the end of this post...
A Very Happy :D Peaceful :) and Safe ✝️CHRISTMAS 🎄🤶🎅

I don’t block anyone. Even the most abusive, I like to think they are just being passionate.

But each to their own, yeah?

Anyway Merry Xmas to everyone. I hope you all get through it with some smiles and may Santa grant all your wishes.
🎅🎄🎁🎉🥳🍾🎈🎊🎅

Luia hasn’t set foot in the Panthers camp since he announced to his team mates he is going to the Tigers…

Its nice of him to still be keeping the Panthers admin staff in the loop of his movements with another club
Gotta let the junior marketing intern know to schedule the press release and social posts 😂

Suggest you read again. Im not sure literally, literally means what you think it means. I didnt say they couldnt post what they like in fact I was pulling up King Sirro who was telling GNR what he should post. Insaneink made a post about what hijacks threads, I said IMO its the white knight pile on that hijacks threads, which was immediately followed by a fleet of white knights hijacking the thread, right on cue. Thank you for your contribution.

I never said they couldnt or shouldnt, but clearly thats what hijacks threads as you continue to display.
"White knight pile on" and "forum freedom fighters" are negative / pejorative slurs about what people choose to post. I am sure they do not consider themselves white knights or freedom fighters.

Strong feelings at both ends of the spectrum apparently.
It's the time of year when couples are stuck together, and the wise ones get to enjoy having picked their partner with their ears not their eyes.
I like that last line. Very true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back