Jarome Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Friday is gone and no signing…what’s the reason?! I thought there were a few people on here who said Friday was the day!

Does anyone give a shit anymore?
This is worse than Days of our Lives
Couldn't careless anymore.

The fact he didn't come out immediately loud and proud talking up the Tigers has put me off the nugget. Playing games is a great way to treat your new fan base. Blokes a deadset low IQ drop kick, always was, always will be.

The fact he didn't come out immediately loud and proud talking up the Tigers has put me off the nugget. Playing games is a great way to treat your new fan base. Blokes a deadset low IQ drop kick, always was, always will be.
So disrespect to his current fanbase is what you are asking for?

Yep genuine arse wipe.
If he comes he comes. Really not fussed.

You have to have some special kind of victimhood to be put off by this delay. It has very little impact on our season in 2024 if he announces it any time in January let alone if he announced signing with us back in November. The media speculation and rumours isn't his doing

Post removed.
If he wanted to come to the Tiger's and gave a shit about his/fans next 5 year contract, nothing has been stopping him to put a stop to the entire circus and come out loud and proud and say he has signed with the Tigers like everyone else since the beginning of time. Why is that such a hard thing to understand and want from a marque singing?

Last edited by a moderator:
If he wanted to come to the Tiger's and gave a shit about his/fans next 5 year contract, nothing has been stopping him to put a stop to the entire circus and come out loud and proud and say he has signed with the Tigers like everyone else since the beginning of time. Why is that such a hard thing to understand and want from a marque singing?
He hasn't officially signed yet under the 10 day NRL contract rules. He's not going to come out and say anything about 'his fans' if he hasn't even got there yet. I am not choosy having supported this club through the lows. I see a decent player on the market that is actually very likely to consider joining our rabble of a club and I'm supportive. Not like many others who have used the club as leverage only to sign at other clubs. He's more than entitled to drag this out for as long as he wants. It's a big decision for his himself and his family's future

Ahh, because generally clubs announce the signings. If he was to announce it himself it would be a little selfish wouldn’t it?

Reactions: BZN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back