Jarred hickey

TigerOnFyah

Former Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldog Jarrad Hickey is returning to Australia after being pushed out of the London Broncos following a miscalculation with the club’s overseas quota.

As Hickey packs his bags for the long flight home, his manager has already made approaches to the Penrith Panthers and Canberra Raiders for an immediate start.

Wests Tigers might’ve also been an option had they not picked up Ray Cashmere a fortnight ago.

We’ve heard Cashmere’s fitness and attitude has impressed Tigers officials to the extent where they’re giving serious thought to offering him a one-year extension.

Storm bookend Bryan Norrie is also understood to be in the Tigers’ sights.
\
\
\
Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com.au/hickey-returning-australia-quota-bungle-5695/#ixzz1tE2Y3ack

Norrie goes alright i think. Wouldn't be expecting him to be the number one prop but as a squad member we could do a lot worse. He scores pretty well in the fantasy leagues too so that suggests his workrate is good in defense and attack. They can't all be superstars.

Hickey is a slob with no impact. We have Cashmere and Bell who are both very similar to Norrie.
Don't need either of them.
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

@king sirro said:
Hickey is terrible

Agree. The Tigers would be mad not to re-sign Moors as opposed to looking at a reject such as Hickey.

@TigerOnFyah said:
@innsaneink said:
Think I'd prefer Norrie to Hickey

Hickey is better

Hmmm. You can make an assumption that hickey is better then Norrie, even though you admit you haven't seen much of Norrie. Gee you must be a good judge.
\
\

@brk53y said:
@TigerOnFyah said:
@innsaneink said:
Think I'd prefer Norrie to Hickey

Hickey is better

Hmmm. You can make an assumption that hickey is better then Norrie, even though you admit you haven't seen much of Norrie. Gee you must be a good judge.
\
\

lol i dont know it might just be that i know Jarrad Hickey's playing really well and i think he is better by assuming

Jarrod Hickeys playing well OMG THAT ONE WILL DO ME .
The pieman went well last night , even though he is carrying a keg .
Have we dropped off Georgie Rose ?

I we have to get one of them then go for norrie, hicky is a terrible player, I'd rather play with 12 before we give hickey a run, he has zero impact and zero lateral movement, as a result, zero interest in him
\
\

Back