Jayden "Bud" Sullivan #278

So if we persevere with him and make the 8 we go all the way?
I meant to comment about his change of hair colour, much less obvious now. That’s a start !
So all he has to do now is play to his price tag, especially against his old club, and we’ll all feel much happier.

Reactions: BZN
needs to think fast and play slow
That is exactly what I saw in Latu in the limited time he was on. On that very limited performance he appears a little behind Galvin, at this stage, but he makes both attack and defence look effortless while being effective. If Bud can emulate that syle of play and then use his step at the right time he could be real dangerous.

Last edited:
That is exactly what I saw in Latu in the limited time he was on. On the very limited performance he appears a little bhind Galvin, at this tage, but he makes both attack and defence look effortless while being effective. If Bud can emulate that syle of play and then use his step at the right time he could be real dangerous.
Great post. Both of ya. Jolls and JR. Bud is good and dangerous. Just needs someone to.show him.the way. On and off the field.

I hope Bud comes out on Sunday with an extremely aggressive mindset, making sure he is not a liability in defence and if he does that it will give him confidence to allow his natural attacking game to flourish.
Yeah I hope so too but he's gotta work with his inside and outside man too as you'd know.
His first tackle has to be a good effective tackle for your theory to work... Desire however sometimes doesn't match ability but as long as he stays positive and calm... Having benji bomber and Farah guiding him throughout the week ain't too shabby either

I hate to be the guy that tells all you great rugby league pundits about how hard it is to adjust to a totally new system from what you have been used to...
Bud has come from a system that honestly has had absolutely no stability and a lot of discontent..
He now has the opportunity to join a club that has had a complete overhaul from the top to the bottom with much more superior hands on personel such as Richo and Benji...I particularly name Benji because he knows football inside and out while Richo is an admin genius ...we all have to have the patience to let them do what they know best..
I very rarely get overwrought about players because I have seen up and coming super stars fade away under the pressure of the big arena..I think if Bud is handled in the correct manner as a 5/8 which Benji was an absolute superstar at, he will become an icon of the game,we just have to wait and see how it all pans out..
Lastly but not least,lets give the kid a chance,after all we gave Brooks 10 years and he was made play a position that THEY wanted,not what he was designed to play...cheers guys and Im looking forward to Sunday...I will see you all at the Ambush where I will play up big time...hahaha..

I predict he'll have another weak game.
Kid just isn't up to it.
I have got to agree. I see moments, some good some not. Which to me says he is not ready for first grade and certainly not worth the coin he is getting paid.
I hope he proves me wrong.

I have a feeling he'll rip in and have a good game. Whether it will be good enough to keep his spot will be seen.
He didn't rip in a few weeks ago when we played em in the trial....

With the suspension and injuries, we're weakened.

He didn't rip in a few weeks ago when we played em in the trial....

With the suspension and injuries, we're weakened.
It's do or die for Bud, and I'm sure he realises that.

If he has a bad game and Benji keeps him, it will be Robbie's job to turn him into a 9... or he'll get hooked.

Latest posts

Members online

Back