Junior Reps 2022

It's a few days old however the brothers are heavily featured in the following

Anyone know if the Large brothers are related to former Balmain & Roosters junior rep player and CBHS Lewisham five eighth Andrew Large (from the 90s).

I can see a resemblance

Well done to Chris Faagutu for his selection in the 2022 Australian Schoolboys team. Would have been unlucky not to have a couple more chosen, but the majority of our guys (Laulilii, Miller, Da Silva, Mason) were playing against guys a year older in the 18s and will be back next year for another crack.

Onotoni Large was also MVP of the tournament for CIS (who won the15s).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220708-175928_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220708-175928_Facebook.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 25
Well done to Chris Faagutu for his selection in the 2022 Australian Schoolboys team. Would have been unlucky not to have a couple more chosen, but the majority of our guys (Laulilii, Miller, Da Silva, Mason) were playing against guys a year older in the 18s and will be back next year for another crack.

Well done also to Tom Fletcher, Wests Matt’s Cup 2021, and now with Souths.

Our boys were man of the match in the so the matches leading up to the final, odd that none of the NSW boys made it, regardless of age.

The Cubs were heavily undermanned due to rep footy (Miller, Saukuru, Da Silva, Laulili'i, Fa’agutu etc) still beat the breaks off of a very big NZ warrior U/18's. We were the much smaller team but very clinical. Few more Lebs coming up in Zreika, Sukkar & Ibrahim - we're fast becoming a destination club for not only indigenous but for the wogs haha @Demps. Really like the look of that kid Lachlan Galvin ...

The Cubs were heavily undermanned due to rep footy (Miller, Saukuru, Da Silva, Laulili'i, Fa’agutu etc) still beat the breaks off of a very big NZ warrior U/18's. We were the much smaller team but very clinical. Few more Lebs coming up in Zreika, Sukkar & Ibrahim - we're fast becoming a destination club for not only indigenous but for the wogs haha @Demps. Really like the look of that kid Lachlan Galvin ...

Lachlan has a great pass on him. Needs to fill out a bit for grade.
Not sure what position he'll be. He really takes the game on too.

Back