Justin Olam #281

I heard a rumour that Olam was tanking last season so that Storm would want to release him because he wanted to come and play at Wests Tigers.

Sounds reasonable to me.
If true, that attitude is piss poor,

More likely to be true/accurate than any of the other BS 'rugbygoated' posts.

Remember when Luai had agreed to join the club, but not signed, and was also still deciding his future simultaneously?
Remember when his other 39,950 post account was pushing the same garbage as if he had some kind of inside information?

If he plays anything like the bloke I played with who got shot in the guts during the Bougainville war he'll prove all doubters well and truly wrong. They are tough bastards no doubt.

Well that wouldn’t surprise, Bellamy runs a tight ship and the ease with which he’s been traded tells me there’s more to it than a form lapse !
And yet Bellamy kept two of his international forwards who got caught with ‘white powder’ and similarly their international five eight and main man + hooker in a hotel room on a table with ‘white powder’
Bellamy’s tight ship may be a bit rubbery, although 3 are now no longer with Melbourne.

And yet Bellamy kept two of his international forwards who got caught with ‘white powder’ and similarly their international five eight and main man + hooker in a hotel room on a table with ‘white powder’
Bellamy’s tight ship may be a bit rubbery, although 3 are now no longer with Melbourne.
Maybe you’re right but they were obviously more essential or maybe that doesn’t qualify !
We know the Storm have a hard partying reputation.
And maybe it was something else, or maybe Bellamy thought his best days were behind him. But I repeat he was quick imo to see him go.

Back