Justin Olam #281

And yet Bellamy kept two of his international forwards who got caught with ‘white powder’ and similarly their international five eight and main man + hooker in a hotel room on a table with ‘white powder’
Bellamy’s tight ship may be a bit rubbery, although 3 are now no longer with Melbourne.
I believe Olam does not do drugs and that may have been the problem.

2025 his supporting cast will be Bud/Fainu/Galv for Hynes, Bula for Paps, plus we already have a Paps, Alpi for Smith, a new Ferrari for a busted Carr (obvious), and Luai for Herman. I don’t know much about acting but that’s not to bad? Maybe we should do a remake of Tiger Tails? Do ya reckon Benji can handle Madges part, but most importantly who’s gunna play Ronnie?
Tiger Tails, some of our best marketing work and hopefully it's Ronnie Farah.

If he plays anything like the bloke I played with who got shot in the guts during the Bougainville war he'll prove all doubters well and truly wrong. They are tough bastards no doubt.

Or if he's like those blokes that helped me on Kokoda when I was holding back the Japs during WW2.
Or the bloke who made my toast in the trenches with me during the battle of the Somme in WW1.

His last contract in the NRL unless PNG team comes in
I was talking to a really decent and respectful bloke a couple of days ago who is 1/2 PNG and 1/2 English.
He was born in PNG, still has family there and has been back a couple of times.
He said corruption in the Govt. was claimed to be a real problem.
As much as I would like to see the fanatical PNG supporters have their own team, I hope the NRL never has a team in Port Moresby because of the corruption, that is at least until some sense of order and genuine decency is attained there, with the locals being given a fair go.

From one old man to another Oldman:
The name of Our Team is 'Wests Tigers'...Ok :)
Hey BZN
Your correct our team is the West Tigers, I have followed 2 Teams my whole life the Balmain Tigers and the West Tigers.
I never used to cheer “go the Balmain Tigers”
It always has been “go the Tigers”
and that will never change for me.

Latest posts

Back