All those issues for someone his age...alarm bells are ringing

Groin strain & fractured arm is hardly symptomatic
of any ongoing/reoccurring injuries Pabs. We
need some experience in the backline as Balmain
Boy just mentioned. There will probably be an
announcement really soon, if Benji & Richo have
signed off on it than so be it. We'll find out soon
whether it was a good call or not but I'm all 4 it

Well Craig Bellamy saw something he liked.

It’s a real 50-50. He could go there and turn into a gun or he could go there and be the next Sam Kasiano. If he doesn’t make a go of it it won’t be ability that holds him back.
He’s taking a punt on potential. Blore has it but very injury prone.

Reactions: 851
I watched Blore play with Mitch Kenny and Spencer Leinu in the NSW Cup for the Panthers years ago. I recall he was released early after coming back from an ACL. He could do with a change of luck with injury. The Panthers certainly with Yeo, Martin and Co made the correct decision. I wish him all the best at the Storm. He certainly gave his best at WTs.

Groin strain & fractured arm is hardly symptomatic
of any ongoing/reoccurring injuries Pabs. We
need some experience in the backline as Balmain
Boy just mentioned. There will probably be an
announcement really soon, if Benji & Richo have
signed off on it than so be it. We'll find out soon
whether it was a good call or not but I'm all 4 it
Each to there own, but I'd prefer to have experience elsewhere. Who's experienced in the panthers backline? We already have Nofo...

I watched Blore play with Mitch Kenny and Spencer Leinu in the NSW Cup for the Panthers years ago. I recall he was released early after coming back from an ACL. He could do with a change of luck with injury. The Panthers certainly with Yeo, Martin and Co made the correct decision. I wish him all the best at the Storm. He certainly gave his best at WTs.
Good post.

No hard feelings.
Wore Panthers shorts off the field, but had a go when he had the Tigers shorts on, on the field.

Interested to see how he progresses at the Storm.... they need some help in regards to their forwards.

David klemmer must have been close to averaging 150m per game last year?
I am hoping benji tells KLEMMER to but on 5-10 kgs , sheens liked his forwards lean , which I think didn’t suit KLEMMER his off loads were gone and he had trouble busting the line , not to say he didn’t make ground but he rarely went through it

Good post.

No hard feelings.
Wore Panthers shorts off the field, but had a go when he had the Tigers shorts on, on the field.

Interested to see how he progresses at the Storm.... they need some help in regards to their forwards.
They need help?

Strange choice of words.... I'm feeling a sense of sympathy @Demps

Tsk. Tsk

Back