Kelma Tuilagi Signs With Manly

Yeah I don’t think he will be the loss people thought he would be … I think garner is better and should probably replace him once we get more troops on deck

Should have been hooked after the Kola try. I would expect him to be dropped this week, he deserves it.
Our issue is having someone to replace him with. Yesterday was an average game by him but his games in past weeks have been good.

Highly overrated this guy. The sooner he goes to Manly the better.

Not sure how it came through on the TV, but watching live I felt he let us down badly yesterday, and his lack of effort helped Manly score 3 tries, effectively costing us the game. His dropped ball on tackle 2 attacking Manly's line right on halftime when we were a man down was unforgivable for me. Lead to Manly's 3rd try, resulting in 14 nil lead. 8 nil at half time and I believe we win this game, although Toa's dropped ball after our 2nd try was very costly also.

I thought he was lazy covering the inside when Tola set DCE for that try.

And the 3rd, was his complete lack of effort to help Simpkin out when Alioai scored. He left the young hooker posted.

No workmate in this guy either.

I don't rate him. Garner has twice as much heart.
Some fair comments there about Kelma but the guy has come on really well this season and I believe he has a lot more upside.

The thing that concerns me is the players we are losing next season and the lack of positive news about their replacements.

The fact that the players we are losing may not be regarded as superstars by but they are probably our best performing players.

I know it's early days yet and we have 2 very good signings for next season but I am not overly confident when it comes to our recent strike rate in the recruitment department.

I don't know why Peachey doesn't get a run at second row.

To all the criticism he gets it wouldn't be easy to be told. I don't know how I am going to use you in the game we will just see how the game goes.

Lost three backrowers, all can play, and replaced with one - albeit a bewdy- but the idea is to strengthen the squad. For a club that consistently struggles with recruitment it looks one step forward two steps back.

I don't know why Peachey doesn't get a run at second row.

To all the criticism he gets it wouldn't be easy to be told. I don't know how I am going to use you in the game we will just see how the game goes.

He would get monstered in the second row

If we had some players back he should be dropped yesterday was pathetic and costly

Played pretty good for manly yesterday. Taking off my WT colour glasses, his defence is shocking.

Members online

No members online now.
Back