Kelma Tuilagi

We need him to go well this year now but it will hurt knowing he’s off to Manly. Hopefully it doesn’t turn out to be a big loss in the long run

Reactions: BZN
Didn't Tullagi score a try against Manly in first grade last year.

I would hope they have replacements in mind lined up and haven't just lost him without meaning to. We are skinny on first grade second rowers in '23

Who are these players that can cover his loss apart from Papali’i, going on our current squad I don’t see to many
We got 3 players on development deals who are second rowers...

Tumeth, Sukura and Okane...
Not sure they'll be FG ready in 2023.

Also Bray Guyan is a young player on the come up, can play lock and 2RF but again... not sure he'll be ready for 2023, maybe 2024.

Think we need a big recruitment drive for the backrow ASAP.

Manly have quite a few backrowers themselves, he’ll be competing for a spot there. It’s not like he is going to walk into a starting position. I that he would have had a better chance here, at least for the next couple of years

We got 3 players on development deals who are second rowers...

Tumeth, Sukura and Okane...
Not sure they'll be FG ready in 2023.

Also Bray Guyan is a young player on the come up, can play lock and 2RF but again... not sure he'll be ready for 2023, maybe 2024.

Think we need a big recruitment drive for the backrow ASAP.
Demps your right about need for recruitment drive for backrow . All the players you have mentioned are project players may all turn out to be good who knows Tuilagi was way ahead of them and in my opinion will turn out to be good

Reactions: BZN
Back