Klemmer and Woods

alexaki

I don't care what it takes our next signing has to be David Klemmer. Imagine the partnership with Woods, best mates and best Forwards playing for WT for the next decade…

Surely someone in the WT is thinking about it?.. PHIL Moss do your stuff!!!

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

Lodge is the next big thing, just hold onto him.

_Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3_

Can't see Klemmer leaving the Dogs anytime soon, as nice as it would be to see him in a Tigers jersey.

@Tigersman said:
No way in the WORLD would the dogs ever let go of him.

Money talks as we found out with DCE

@alexaki said:
@Tigersman said:

Alexaki,unfortunately we have no money,so therefore we ain't saying much!!!!

I was thinking the same last night watching them going down the tunnel together.

Money Talks and The dogs who on my opinion are magical in terms of Accounting….wont let him leave. after All Money Talks.
\
\
Matt Loge will be up there in SOO for the blues one day soon. Agree with Milky. hang on to him.

@TrueTiger said:
@alexaki said:
@Tigersman said:

Alexaki,unfortunately we have no money,so therefore we ain't saying much!!!!

OK I've stopped dreaming…..it was a good one while it lasted though..... :slight_smile:

Just because they were showing great camaraderie doesn't mean they're best mates. Seriously some people read way too much into things.

I was thinking the same thing last night,it would be nice to get Klemmer on board thou Id have to agree with others on this one.
Fat chance of the dogs letting him go,and I also think Matty Lodge is cut from the same cloth,so between Lodge and Marty id say we are covered in that "style" of player.
although it would be a formidable pack wouldnt it….
Anyway the club should be concentrating on retaining Marty with whatever moneys left,PRIORITY!

Honestly I don't think Klemmer is nearly that impressive at club level. Certainly his last two Origin games were outstanding, but I don't think he's managed form anywhere like that for the Dogs.

@GNR4LIFE said:
Just because they were showing great camaraderie doesn't mean they're best mates. Seriously some people read way too much into things.

Nah they actually both confirmed it in interviews after the game.

Hes off contract at the end of next season, I'm sure he would be one on our list and woodsy can start getting in his ear nice and early :stuck_out_tongue:

also the same time Keithy comes off contract

@bp tiger said:
heard dogs have resigned him for 2 years.

No they haven't but they are trying, there is also a bit in the article about Farah,and his injury is worse than made out.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/bulldogs-to-launch-8-million-bid-to-keep-david-klemmer-moses-mbye-and-josh-jackson/story-fnp0lyn3-1227404717378

@marzie said:
@GNR4LIFE said:

Nah they actually both confirmed it in interviews after the game.

Hes off contract at the end of next season, I'm sure he would be one on our list and woodsy can start getting in his ear nice and early :stuck_out_tongue:

also the same time Keithy comes off contract

Well I hope Woods has a spare 2 mil, cos that's what the club will probably need to match what the Dogs will throw at him.

I think Lodge has HUGE potential, just as much, if not more than Klemmer. He just needs regular game time and more mongrel and the NSW selectors will start taking notice. His game would improve two-fold

Back