Lack of signings

white

I just want to get straight to the point .why don’t the so called elite players want to sign with the tigers pretty demoralising for the poor tigers.

Where to begin, i think its just easier to say a well nourished and maintained "loser culture"

Lack of finals footy is the issue. Players want to win a GF and we haven't exactly been knocking on the premierships door.

Latrell not comming cut us all pretty deep I think I still don’t get why he didn’t come we offered him so much

CH9 news reported LM has been granted leave/etc not to attend training and club functions. It sounds like a banishment. What has transpired?

I wonder if we are still any chance at all of signing him

Of course this thread is necessary we need to find out what is wrong with the joint no sugar coating

@pawsandclaws1 said in [Lack of signings](/post/1097602) said:
CH9 news reported LM has been granted leave/etc not to attend training and club functions. It sounds like a banishment. What has transpired?

Uncle Knick doesn’t want a bar of him, buy the looks of it.

How would you sell the club to a player? Premiership winning coach... I got nothing after that.

@gallagher said in [Lack of signings](/post/1097609) said:
How would you sell the club to a player? Premiership winning coach... I got nothing after that.

Play with benji for a season or two.

@tony-soprano said in [Lack of signings](/post/1097613) said:

If we have Benji at 6 in 2021 we might as well hoist the white flag

We could do well to utilise Benji in attracting players to the club especially after his retirement. He is universally respected and admired.

@851 said in [Lack of signings](/post/1097616) said:

If we have Benji at 6 in 2021 we might as well hoist the white flag

I’d be ok hoisting it now to be honest. I’ve just about had enough.

@white said in [Lack of signings](/post/1097605) said:
Of course this thread is necessary we need to find out what is wrong with the joint no sugar coating

Do you seriously think that you are going to get the right answer on here ? Maybe there isn't an answer. Maybe it's just bad luck.

Back