Latrell : Exposed

Sadly, he would be even more obese, he has to lose 15 to 20 kg, and that would not happen at the WT.
Also, his anger management is an issue, for the WT he would be either injured or sent off every third game.
Yep. As much as I detest Souths, you'd think someone in the club would be doing some calculations involving his seemingly regular unavailability for games (due to injury, suspensions etc) versus the paycheck he is receiving... Surely the penny would drop that he's just not worth it.

Wish he played for Wests Tigers.
As others have alluded, he would not play very often because if he was playing for us he would be constantly suspended, injured or arrested

To add to our woes, the media would criticise us for paying overs to sign him, that we were to blame because we could not control him and that our poor culture and our badly managed club was to blame for his failure to perform to the expectations of his highly inflated contract.

Meanwhile they would be playing "Trell Mit" promotional videos with some celebrity (Matt Nable would be very good) describing him as a proud indigenous man who can do no wrong while he stands over the broken body of an opponent, no doubt taken out illegally, while he beats his chest like an out of control baboon.

No thanks.

Remember when he took out our winger a few years ago in a grub act , and he didn’t get sent off . Then got suspended . It wasn’t even a penalty at the time was it ?
That’s when the nrl was knee deep in pushing aboriginal role models with him at the forefront .
They’ve since realised there’s far better indigenous role models in the game than this bloke . He’s stopped being a protected species this year . Finally

At the moment Latrell is proving Phil Gould right. When Souths have most needed him to perform at the back end of the year, he's either been injured, suspended or unfit. If he trained better, he'd be injured less.

Remember when he took out our winger a few years ago in a grub act , and he didn’t get sent off . Then got suspended . It wasn’t even a penalty at the time was it ?
That’s when the nrl was knee deep in pushing aboriginal role models with him at the forefront .
They’ve since realised there’s far better indigenous role models in the game than this bloke . He’s stopped being a protected species this year . Finally
Jayden Campbell 👍

Jayden Campbell 👍
Nico Hynes ! There’s heaps . To be fair this was inevitable for lattrell . It was a matter of if not when . Sounds like demetriou knows that to get anything even resembling top flight LM you need to let him bludge .
Can’t be good for others though to watch . For a multitude of reasons

Reactions: BZN
Yep. As much as I detest Souths, you'd think someone in the club would be doing some calculations involving his seemingly regular unavailability for games (due to injury, suspensions etc) versus the paycheck he is receiving... Surely the penny would drop that he's just not worth it.
Unavailable for Souths at the pointy end of the season, unavailable for NSW in Origin, never there when he’s needed most…one might think he has an aversion to playing in the big games.

You need to have a brain to have a "brain fade". Latrine is just a grub pure and simple. Always has been. I know people who played against him as a junior and said he has always been the same.
Damn, what an awesome comment. Post of the week.

I just made a similar post, I should read the thread before posting. :rolleyes:

Back