Latrell : Exposed

Yes and yes Kaito.
I think JD is in a... desperate for a win situation and just hoping Latrell will come good, the same as We have been hoping a lot of the blokes we've signed in the past will come good...but haven't.

Sam was smart enough to see Latrell had a problem and refused to back down.

You'd have to think Jack Whighton would have been a positive influence on Latrell but hasn't.
Seems to me JD is the main problem at Souths, while Burgess has done really well with his coaching in England, so I'll be surprised if Demetriou lasts this season out.
You sometimes see it in junior footy but no place for favouritism in nrl. Can’t see Demetriou bouncing back from this.

Reactions: BZN
The strangest thing? I can’t get my head around why Latrell is lazy when he is needed in defence, except of course if it’s a good friend like Manu or Fox? These guys never knew what hit them. Not that they would want any favours, but they must be wondering, how good a friend is he really?
Competitive streak? You always want to get one over on your mates.

The Journos keep describing Latrell's thuggery as "brain fade" while Latrell himself calls it "brain snap". Does anyone know the difference? In either case, should Latrell be on some kind of medication?
No, but he does need to talk to a sports psychologist to sort himself out, as he does have the ability to be a consistently good fullback.

He’s terrible cos he’s lazy. Not because he doesn’t have the ability.
How many could-have-beens are there running around in KOE or the bush. I have two nephews of pretty much identical ability, one has played SOO and is a much admired captain of his club, the other has a history of excuses and bad hammy's ( but mostly laziness ). The most important ingredient for an NRL footballer is desire. All the ability in the world translates to nothing without desire.

Demetriou has just now come out and publicly criticized Latrell as has their captain.
It'll be interesting to see what happens now.
He’s only one or two losses away from being out of a job. I’d be pissed too if a player of his calibre was dogging it.

Reactions: BZN
That was a blatant attack on SJ yesterday

He's always been one of the NRLs nice guys
Should've been sent off for that.

That Tohu tackle, he actually knees Tohu in the head in the process.

The NRL wants to show they're taking protecting the head / brain serious, they should draw a line in the sand and he should sit out a long time, because this isn't a one off or first time occurrence.

It’s a shame on many levels that people make it about race. In footy terms it makes the discussion about racism and not about what it should be that Latrell is an absolute scumbag of a player and should be scrubbed from the game.
Not even a sin bin. The NRL are protecting him. And it doesn't help when mainstream media label him as the most important human in.NSW. It seems more about politics than football.

Not even a sin bin. The NRL are protecting him. And it doesn't help when mainstream media label him as the most important human in.NSW. It seems more about politics than football.
People are speaking up now...
It's about time & it's interesting to see.

Thay YouTube video unpacks a lot.
Hoping it goes viral.

How many could-have-beens are there running around in KOE or the bush. I have two nephews of pretty much identical ability, one has played SOO and is a much admired captain of his club, the other has a history of excuses and bad hammy's ( but mostly laziness ). The most important ingredient for an NRL footballer is desire. All the ability in the world translates to nothing without desire.
Yes that's true talent is the most common thing in the world but self discipline is very hard to find

Why wasn't he sin binned or sent off?
Why is it only a 3 week suspension for a deliberate elbow?
Why was he not charged for the lifting tackle ?
Why did the ref just about apologize for putting him on report?
Why are refs scared of him?
Because they are scared that may become the victims of his thuggery, actually I would love to see that happen and see him rubbed out of the game for good.

Ennis was saying today south's shouldn't allow him to piss off to his joint in Taree or wherever it is, go fishing..ride trail bikes and pig shhoting... He should be forced to get to training at 6am every day nof the three weeks he's suspended... Well before everyone else and be the last to leave

Latest posts

Back