Latrell : Exposed

You could be right, or maybe he is continually getting hijacked by his amygdala?
An almond-shaped neural structure in the anterior part of the temporal lobe of the cerebrum; intimately connected with the hypothalamus and the hippocampus and the cingulate gyrus; as part of the limbic system it plays an important role in motivation and emotional behaviour.

Almond sized would accurately describe the size of his whole brain.

Latrell Mitchell is close top my least liked player in years.

The Joey Manu Elbow and now this.

The only 2 other players i can compare my dislike over the years are 2 other souffs players,Lurch O'Neill for the old buggers like me and Mario Fenech more recently.You always knew you were a fair chance of seeing foul play from them

A bit unfair on Murray imo... Yes he's club (C) but he really shouldn't be put in a role of united nations peace keeper.
He's a fine footy player whonimo is damned if he does and damned. If he doesn't.
No matter which way he comes out and expresses himself on this he will be criticised... He can't win.

Demetriiu doing his best to get the flick by the souls of it as the drums are beating louder... Well done to AJ for speaking his mind on this takes pressure off Murray who I think it's unfair on him he finds himself in this predicament
You can give Murray a pass - but he is weak as piss as a captain and the results prove it!

The fact that he did not even chastise Latrell on-field for either incident speaks volumes - especially when the elbow gave away a penalty while in possession on the zero tackle which is a cardinal sin for any first grader!!

Watch footage of former captains literally pulling players into line - and you can see that Murray lacks the character to do what is neccessary!

If he is intimidated by Latrell as it appears - he should hand back the captaincy!

1712540677279.png

Last edited:
He is a bully and the league treats him differently to others and it is not acceptable.

Whether he can’t handle being the face of the game and the attention it brings is no excuse for his poor behaviour.

The time he attacked Grub from behind when he was checking a player he may have accidentally kicked and Garner with his kick along with Noffa getting elbowed in the same game is not a brain snap it is part of his makeup.

If it was Radley or JWH who did it they would have had 6 weeks.

People boo him not because their racist, they boo him because they know it triggers him. He has thin skin and the crowds know it. Crowd can easily put him off his game.

The more he claims it's racist, the more people will do it.

Star player being crucified. Captain being questioned and coach being punted. Feels weird wests not being the Centre of turmoil.

Hopefully Buzz sobers up long enough to pen “south’s to Perth” stories soon.
Hopefully ending the conspiracy theory that the media are out to get us. Lose and you cop it, simple.

You can give Murray a pass - but he is weak as piss as a captain and the results prove it!

The fact that he did not even chastise Latrell on-field for either incident speaks volumes - especially when the elbow gave away a penalty while in possession on the zero tackle which is a cardinal sin for any first grader!!

Watch footage of former captains literally pulling players into line - and you can see that Murray lacks the character to do what is neccessary!

If he is intimidated by Latrell as it appears - he should hand back the captaincy!

View attachment 11334

I think Murray is at the end with Latrell, that's why he didn't say anything during those incidents. He said enough when they had to be separated and stopped from punching on in Vegas.

I'm sure Souths wish they didn't let Morris walk. The writing was on the wall for Demetriou last year.

I can't see Burgess coming back until he finishes his contract with Warrington. He's back home and he's doing well, plus he still has a lot to learn.

Bennett won't go back to Souths either. He probably wants one last ring, and would be more likely to sign on for another year with the Dolphins.

Roosters knew what they were doing when they wanted Mitchell gone.

The thing that puzzled me at the time was why they were so opposed to the possibility of him going to their arch rivals Souffs if they considered him to be a loose cannon and an eventual problem for whoever signed him.

Possibly because the more they expressed their preference for him to be released to go anywhere other than Souffs, the more Souffs and Mitchell were determined for it to happen.

In the end Roosters give in and it is a big win for Souffs or so they think at the time, but Roosters are secretly pleased knowing that it would eventually end in disaster for Souffs.

Such a cunning plan and it hasn't failed. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
So, you're really saying the Roosters employed a cunning reverse psychology tactic and it worked.
Souffs sucked in big time eh!

I think Murray is at the end with Latrell, that's why he didn't say anything during those incidents. He said enough when they had to be separated and stopped from punching on in Vegas.
A 'cardinal' sin for any first grader...hahaha...Souths being cardinal and myrtle.

Latest posts

Members online

Back