Latrell : Exposed

You will never get consistency or honesty when you have a failed politician running the regime that controls the referees and judiciary.Anusley reeks of accepting and promoting double standards.There is a valid reason why the party that he comes from does not form a government in Australia or any of the mainland states and for the record i do not want ANY politician from any side of politics in charge of the referees/judiciary or running football
Our winning record over the past 12 years or so is not flash but under Sutton it must be lower than a snakes belly button. Not saying he cost us last week, we did a good job of that our self, but he certainly was not going to let us get close enough to scare them.

No, it's time for him to get his head together and if he does, I believe he can be the player he wants to be.
I believe that he lacks the fortitude to achieve that. Maybe some time out of the game & the media limelight would help..

Reactions: BZN
It’s pretty obvious when a players heart is not in it. And his isn’t. It happens. Jamal Idris’ heart wasn’t in it either. Decided to go travel instead. TPJ is another. LM might figure he has enough money to live comfortably and doesn’t really need the game anymore.

He's shat his pants since they came back from Vegas...

Is he literally physically intimidated by Latrell??

If so that is weak as...

I'm not sure. He wanted to fight Lattell in Vegas, so I think he has just given up on the grub

Souths have let Burgess walk twice and both times it was a big mistake. They should have learned after the first time.

Bennet next year and Burgess with him the following year as assistant with an eye eventually to the top job
I reckon that's the way it will turn out. Souths are in a big hole and only the best will get em out of it.

With the majority of the current roster you would be a brave man to take on Souths as a coaching gig. Lots of strong personalities and egos to deal with and a lot of money tied up in some old legs.

Cody Walker is the key, when he is on song South’s are on song, but at present he looks very frustrated and a tad uninterested. Iam sure bomber Morris would have a get out clause with us if offered the job and Iam sure he would take up the challenge, as they don’t come up very often. Although he could end up in the same grave yard as Trent Barrett and Jason Taylor. Anyway Souths will go for a high profile coach I would imagine

With the majority of the current roster you would be a brave man to take on Souths as a coaching gig. Lots of strong personalities and egos to deal with and a lot of money tied up in some old legs.

Cody Walker is the key, when he is on song South’s are on song, but at present he looks very frustrated and a tad uninterested. Iam sure bomber Morris would have a get out clause with us if offered the job and Iam sure he would take up the challenge, as they don’t come up very often. Although he could end up in the same grave yard as Trent Barrett and Jason Taylor. Anyway Souths will go for a high profile coach I would imagine
Let’s just leave Morris were he is ! I’m sure he’s made a significant difference for us.

There's an article by Nine saying that Wighton "fired up" when asked about Latrell. I watched the interview. Jack declined to talk about "Trell" with a smile and in the politest possible way. A total pro. And that's supposed to be "fired up"? Media sensationalism does not help the game. Fans want good footy, not a trumped-up soap opera.

It seems a bit intentional that he picks on all the nice guys in the NRL.

He's a bully that needs to be humbled. That will happen when he picks on the wrong person.
Too many barriers for cowards to hide behind in todays game, just look at Reed mahoney always going the niggle with front rowers most of whom would be itching to put one flush on his jaw

Mitchells the same little boy who cried wolf or stuck his finger ina dam somehwrere....he will learn the real hard way and it will be an almighty crash

Hes done with the game it appears, dogging it big time...chuck him in reggies after 3 weeks of 12 hours days training during suspension

The issue is this South’s team relies on Cody and Mitchell to be great which they are currently not delivering. Their squad is hugely overrated except Murray, Wighton, Graham, Tatola, Arrow. Top heavy roster reliant on stars puts the coach in a rough position. Graham injury is big for South’s he and Monroe the kid can change their fortunes. Arrow is also a big loss in the middle.

Latest posts

Back