Leichhardt Oval to receive an upgrade?

Tiger Tragic

I get that funds are scarce with the flood affected areas needing more support and generally the state of things sucking money from budgets. I’m disappointed we miss out on funding for a Leichardt Oval upgrade but if I’m honest, I agree there are other priorities. What I find embarrassing and amateurish is our Chair coming out and attacking the Government. There goes any chance of second thoughts.
On one level I disagree with your comment on the media actions of our Chair in as much he is shining light on yet another episode of whacko governance by this awful NSW mob.

But, on the other hand, I share you embarrassment in as much as any professional sporting organisation could ever deem a wannabe, nuffie such as Lee H as worthy of being a Chairperson.

So, it's splinters in my backside on this one.

diedpretty

At least Stuart Ayres is gone
Yea but the new Penriff stadium is still on the books - very marginal seat. Personally i disagree with the whole using public money that could be spent on hospitals and schools used to build football stadiums. But hey its the Liberal way - some get carparks, some get football stadiums, some get plum jobs but generally the majority get shafted.

StarswithStripes

On one level I disagree with your comment on the media actions of our Chair in as much he is shining light on yet another episode of whacko governance by this awful NSW mob.

But, on the other hand, I share you embarrassment in as much as any professional sporting organisation could ever deem a wannabe, nuffie such as Lee H as worthy of being a Chairperson.

So, it's splinters in my backside on this one.
For a lawyer he is pretty loose with his words.