Leichhardt oval's end

I'm not upset at all, Buttface, as I respect your opinion. On the flip side I was a Balmain supporter since as long as I remember, but I have grown really fond of being the Wests Tigers and would not like to lose the Wests title. Go figure eh.
It’s because we have history with the other half, now we share the same luv, same as having the same name and jersey down to the youngest reps. You remember the good times and have a little soft spot even if your family team is different.
I hated the Tigers, as a kid one of my mums pricks that use to beat me was a Balmain supporter. Tigpies.

It’s because we have history with the other half, now we share the same luv, same as having the same name and jersey down to the youngest reps. You remember the good times and have a little soft spot even if your family team is different.
I hated the Tigers, as a kid one of my mums pricks that use to beat me was a Balmain supporter. Tigpies.
That's a really sad story mate. I hope life has treated you well since those horrible days. No child deserves that.

That's a really sad story mate. I hope life has treated you well since those horrible days. No child deserves that.
Shit happens, so does revenge, that prick wasn’t even the worst. Now has AD and had a stroke found still alive two days later. Was the last on my list but karma has it covered. So don’t be sad. I’m not. We went to a tigers v magpies game once at Leichhardt, tigers in front at halftime, Magpies won 15 to 8 I think. I coped it but it was well worth it. Now I love the Tigers and am even a member.

Shit happens, so does revenge, that prick wasn’t even the worst. Now has AD and had a stroke found still alive two days later. Was the last on my list but karma has it covered. So don’t be sad. I’m not. We went to a tigers v magpies game once at Leichhardt, tigers in front at halftime, Magpies won 15 to 8 I think. I coped it but it was well worth it. Now I love the Tigers and am even a member.
My moto is “don’t get angry get even every dog has there day”.

Makes me.sick when you see what some clubs get and others don't
100% - and how come the NRL haven't come out and told Politis to pull his ugly head in. Where does this clown get off saying that a public funded ground is for rorters only. The same problem will happen at penriff when their public funded ground is built - absolute joke. PVL is an idiot if he thinks this type of improvement for some and not others is good for the game.

100% - and how come the NRL haven't come out and told Politis to pull his ugly head in. Where does this clown get off saying that a public funded ground is for rorters only. The same problem will happen at penriff when their public funded ground is built - absolute joke. PVL is an idiot if he thinks this type of improvement for some and not others is good for the game.

Parra got a stadium and think a set up in kellyville

Manly got a a stadium upgrade

Roosters got a stadium

Panthers look like getting a stadium

Cowboys got a stadium

WT got the COE but have nowhere decent to play

Surely the NSW gov will eventually come to the table with $30-50M for Leichhardt sometime in 2023. Probably last minute. Seems unbalanced to spend far more on other ovals that aren't used nearly as much as Leichhardt.

Parra got a stadium and think a set up in kellyville

Manly got a a stadium upgrade

Roosters got a stadium

Panthers look like getting a stadium

Cowboys got a stadium

WT got the COE but have nowhere decent to play
My arse we don't. there's 3 stadiums we can use.

THE PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH GETTING TO L.O CANNOT BE IGNORED, I ONCE DROVE THERE A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO WITH THE KIDS, THEN GOT OUT OF THE PLACE AFTER NOT FINDING A PARKING SPOT.

THERE REALLY IS NO OPTION FOR DRIVING THERE,

ON- AND OFF-STREET PARKING IS VIRTUALLY NON EXISTENT AND THERE ISN'T A TRAIN STATION NEARBY. SO THE ONLY OPTION IS TO TRAVEL THERE IS BY BUS AND HOW RELIABLE ARE THEY THESE DAYS? YOU WOULD WANT TO ALLOW 2-3 HOURS OF TRAVELLING TIME AND THEN THERES ALSO THE HASSLE OF TRAVELLING BACK HOME.

THE ONLY NEARBY PARKING STATION THAT I KNOW OF IS THIS ONE WHICH ONLY HAS 220 SPACES.

IMG_20220903_105920.jpg

THE PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH GETTING TO L.O CANNOT BE IGNORED, I ONCE DROVE THERE A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO WITH THE KIDS, THEN GOT OUT OF THE PLACE AFTER NOT FINDING A PARKING SPOT.

THERE REALLY IS NO OPTION FOR DRIVING THERE,

ON- AND OFF-STREET PARKING IS VIRTUALLY NON EXISTENT AND THERE ISN'T A TRAIN STATION NEARBY. SO THE ONLY OPTION IS TO TRAVEL THERE IS BY BUS AND HOW RELIABLE ARE THEY THESE DAYS? YOU WOULD WANT TO ALLOW 2-3 HOURS OF TRAVELLING TIME AND THEN THERES ALSO THE HASSLE OF TRAVELLING BACK HOME.

THE ONLY NEARBY PARKING STATION THAT I KNOW OF IS THIS ONE WHICH ONLY HAS 220 SPACES.

View attachment 2501
I honestly don't have a problem with parking at LO

Good on you mate. Sorry you had to be subject to that prick's cruelty.

Back