Let’s be realistic

Yeah shanked by sheens who then threw Noddy under the bus because senile sheens didn’t want a spoon on his new desk
Noddy should’ve told sheens to shove it .
It was Bill Gates who predicted the world was unprepared for the next pandemic. It wouldn't have taken Bill Gates or Nostradamus to predict Maguire's end. In the end it was an act of mercy to put the Club and its supporters out of its misery.

It was Bill Gates who predicted the world was unprepared for the next pandemic. It wouldn't have taken Bill Gates or Nostradamus to predict Maguire's end. In the end it was an act of mercy to put the Club and its supporters out of its misery.
And yet the misery gets worse ..
Who have we got coming next season who madge signed ?
What’s sheens done ?
Extended Naden and To’a 😂
Gave Freebairn his debut at 27
Or was that Noddy ?

The mess (which you were a rabid support of) is being cleared up. It takes time.

Agreed and we are certainly are still cleaning up the mess Sheens left 10 years ago,it was his idiocy which started the fact we had no cap space for a decade

I never said that he was but as usual you evade the issue when i said Sheens started the salary cap mess that has taken a decade to get out of.
Sheens is just the target for your frustrations because Maguire got the boot, The hardcore Maguire supporters are out tonight:D

Sheens is just the target for your frustrations because Maguire got the boot, The hardcore Maguire supporters are out tonight:D

I have seen Sheens get booted once before for stuffing it up and i am not really sure i will live long enough to see it again but i will be amazed if he is anything but a massive failure this time around.He was the right man to come here when he first did but should have been removed in about 2008.He is not the way forward to success

I have seen Sheens get booted once before for stuffing it up and i am not really sure i will live long enough to see it again but i will be amazed if he is anything but a massive failure this time around.He was the right man to come here when he first did but should have been removed in about 2008.He is not the way forward to success
It's the first time in over 3.5 years I have had hope for the club on-field. The recruitment and use of Hastings has been a masterstroke. We looked like a team going places with him on-field allowing Brooks to play his natural game. Pole's introduction to the NRL has been superb. Hopefully he is the first of many young players to debut.

Latest posts

Members online

Back