Let's assume Tui gets stuck in reggies

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
I think we are a better team with a fully fit lolohea in it. Hopefully works his ass off in Reggie’s and training and comes back to where he belongs.

I liked him up in the line in defence last year. When he took Moses spot our defence suddenly got a whole lot better. I’m not sure how he go at centre but I’d try him there in ISP .

Thats the move.

What needs to happen.

I agree. Tui Seems to be a better 5/8 then a fullback. Either move him to the centers and move Kevie to the back or wing OR move Reynolds to the Centers and Tui to 5/8

I think Tui adds something good to our team attack and he kicks and is acceptable in defense.

I think you are wanting him to move and try these things in the NRL.

Reserve grade is the place for him and Cleary to work out his use to the team.

I doubt we will see him for a few weeks now.

@ said:
Looks like we have found a new whipping Boy.

Daniel Fitzhenry circa 2018

With Brooks killing it, doesn't leave too many other candidates does it.

@ said:
@ said:

Let it go Russ, it is the JT thing all over again for you and a couple of others, he is not a whipping boy, we are just stating that his form is not NRL level, and he needs to fix it, he may well do that, but at the moment reggies is his spot.

That's a bit rich coming from you Lol.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Let it go Russ, it is the JT thing all over again for you and a couple of others, he is not a whipping boy, we are just stating that his form is not NRL level, and he needs to fix it, he may well do that, but at the moment reggies is his spot.

There were quite a lot of people who gave you great reasons why JT was wrong for the club, holding the club back, me I hated him, I partied hard when he got sacked, 18 months too late though.
But everyone else was genuine in their disapproval of JT, you were a rusted on lover and couldn't or wouldn't see it, now you are doing the same with Tui.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

There were quite a lot of people who gave you great reasons why JT was wrong for the club, holding the club back, me I hated him, I partied hard when he got sacked, 18 months too late though.
But everyone else was genuine in their disapproval of JT, you were a rusted on lover and couldn't or wouldn't see it, now you are doing the same with Tui.

Nailed it!

There are clear and obvious reasons why Lolohea was dropped. Certain people cant see them so want to start this rubbish.

If our players in Reggies want a spot in top grade they will have to work harder or rely on injury to get a spot
If they don't want to put in then they are not wanted
Re Suli and Milne
Ivan is building a great culture at this club
Put in the hard work and earn your spot and your position may be safe
If someone puts in more effort he may take your spot
No guaranteed positions
Unlike years gone by

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Nailed it!

How do you know?
Youve only been here a couple of months

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
I think we are a better team with a fully fit lolohea in it. Hopefully works his ass off in Reggie’s and training and comes back to where he belongs.

I liked him up in the line in defence last year. When he took Moses spot our defence suddenly got a whole lot better. I’m not sure how he go at centre but I’d try him there in ISP .

Thats the move.

What needs to happen.

He is high quality tui. His main issue at the moment is he looks over weight and a tad off the pace. So whether it’s fullback or centre he will be found out. We need his goal kicking and he has some great touches. Fully fit Tui has to be in our team at either 1,6 or 4\. The main issue is getting him fully fit which might be an issue if he is carrying some niggling injuries.

Being overweight and unfit isnt a thing that is foreign to him,
He’s been one or both, ever I first saw him at the Warriors.
He’s had a long time to get fit, but doesn’t seem capable to do it.
I hope he gives some value soon, from the figures that were bandied about when he signed, there’s a fair bit of money invested in him

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Nailed it!

How do you know?

Yes and you've tried to make this point before. Long time reader, have posted on and off over the years. I've already stated that.

Do you have an opinion or thoughts to add to this thread or are we just playing the man again?

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Nailed it!

How do you know?

Yes and you've tried to make this point before. Long time reader, have posted on and off over the years. I've already stated that.

Do you have an opinion or thoughts to add to this thread or are we just playing the man again?

Get used to it , he likes to stalk people that have different opinions to himself.

If we think Tui is struggling have a watch of the roosters game and watch Tedescos struggles. He knocked on in goal to let in a try. Didn’t jump for a bomb which led to a try. Got stepped by one of the Burgess twin. Wow what a crash back down to earth.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
Nailed it!

How do you know?

Get used to it , he likes to stalk people that have different opinions to himself.

Think you're mistaking him for stryker

@ said:
If we think Tui is struggling have a watch of the roosters game and watch Tedescos struggles. He knocked on in goal to let in a try. Didn’t jump for a bomb which led to a try. Got stepped by one of the Burgess twin. Wow what a crash back down to earth.

Yep saw all that…gold....he is a shadow of what he was....same with Sharon

@ said:
@ said:

Yep saw all that…gold....he is a shadow of what he was....same with Sharon

Don’t forget our good mAte Mitchell “0-5” Moses lol

How many games this season have we won based on goal kicking ??

You take your No 1 kicker no questions asked in tight games sorry

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

JT did his best but he was hopeless most could see that from early on.

Wont be seen as a first grade coach again.

The quicker we try and forget about him the better.

However maybe his reign was a blessing. As we lost half our supposed good players and they are all going like busters. So thanks JT in a round about way.

Maybe e he had some good ideas but he struggled to get the players respect. Hence the culture. Blame both.

@ said:

]

His heart doesn't look in.

He looks slow.

Interesting times.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Nailed it!

How do you know?

The Patriot seems to have definitive views on most things

Back