**live game feed ** vs the Broncos

@speed2burn said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Broncos](/post/1418266) said:
@willow said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Broncos](/post/1418258) said:
Well we're not out of it at least. We just need to bring some more energy to the game and we can win this. Need to take the ref out of it by playing smart and defending well. I know I'm asking for a lot but...

Can’t see us winning, Brisbane should be up by more if I’m honest

Yep. Line speed and intent is not there. Who would’ve thought…

This team has zero defensive resolve. If a team like the broncos can score practically everytime they’re in our 20 then it’s worse than I thought

Halftime:

I normally don’t blame referees but this one is going to be hard to overcome.

Maumolo needs to get involved, Garner too.
Other thank Luciano, forwards not getting roll on or offloading effectively.
Brooks sucking hard today. Completely outshone by Douehi.
Nofo having a go but centres and wingers utterly crap, getting rolled.
Defense arm grabbing pathetic.
Lucky we are still in this.

Can’t see us winning unless forwards start playing better, offload, quick play the balls, decisive tackles.

@tig_prmz said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Broncos](/post/1418249) said:
also, broncos didn't knock it on... I think it was Croft who attempted to catch the ball but it bounced off his chest and no Tigers player touched it. Then he knocked it back to his player. Ref has been pretty good. He's stayed out of it mainly.

Happy to be corrected, Ill rewatch it later. Thought a second broncos player touched it.

@tiger_one said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Broncos](/post/1418255) said:
The 50 50s I can live with but when decisions are not fairly made, that is not right.

How the hell did the idiots in yellow miss the RIKI KNOCK FORWARD !!!! How !!!!!!

@tig_prmz said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Broncos](/post/1418249) said:
also, broncos didn't knock it on... I think it was Croft who attempted to catch the ball but it bounced off his chest and no Tigers player touched it. Then he knocked it back to his player. Ref has been pretty good. He's stayed out of it mainly.

I’m watching another game clearly

@jc99 said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Broncos](/post/1418265) said:
@avocadoontoast said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Broncos](/post/1418257) said:
The score line flatters us and we’re playing the team coming 15th. This team sucks

Doueihi 'the ball hog' the only reason we are a chance with two try assists

He’s the only player that knows how to attack. The rest are hopeless. Seriously we’re lucky to be only 8 behind. We are awful

@depressed said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Broncos](/post/1418273) said:
@tiger_one said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Broncos](/post/1418255) said:
The 50 50s I can live with but when decisions are not fairly made, that is not right.

How the hell did the idiots in yellow miss the RIKI KNOCK FORWARD !!!! How !!!!!!

Didn’t he regather the ball before it hit the ground or a Wests Tigers or Broncos player? If so that’s not a knock on.

I’m not sure what they have practised at training during the week. We are hanging in there only because Broncos are struggling for form like us. These players just don’t look like they can execute anything from defence to attack…..such a frustration to watch this rabble!

@balmainjnr said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Broncos](/post/1418264) said:
@yossarian said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Broncos](/post/1418261) said:
Pangau
Talau
Ken Maumolo
Tuki S

All just tired lousy efforts and defence. Once that arsehat gave 6 again it was odd on. This team just will not lift when they’re tired and need to push through.

Nothing tired about those efforts.

Especially maumolo he doesn't even look like he wants to play if he had ran onto that first ball from Brooks it was a try for all money and then his lack of effort when pangua was taken out was dismal

Waiting for someone like Haas to come to you rarely works. Get up there and shut him down. Luciano got him pretty well but had to leave his man. And who’s sliding to help him? Neville Nobody.

10-12 down with 2 minutes in the half and just basic stuff from the other mob get a try. I’ve never seen a collective group of backs unable to deal with bog standard footwork. No commitment, no brains.

@bigsiro said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Broncos](/post/1418271) said:
Halftime:

I normally don’t blame referees but this one is going to be hard to overcome.

Maumolo needs to get involved, Garner too.
Other thank Luciano, forwards not getting roll on or offloading effectively.
Brooks sucking hard today. Completely outshone by Douehi.
Nofo having a go but centres and wingers utterly crap, getting rolled.
Defense arm grabbing pathetic.
Lucky we are still in this.

Can’t see us winning unless forwards start playing better, offload, quick play the balls, decisive tackles.

Not sure what happens in between training...we suck, and the comments on this forum might as well be just a cut and paste task, every week..

@mike said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Broncos](/post/1418278) said:
@depressed said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Broncos](/post/1418273) said:

Didn’t he regather before it hit the ground or a Wests Tigers or Broncos player? If so that’s not a knock on.

It was a different broncos player who regathered it

Hope brooks doesnt keep kicking to oakes, surely mix it up with kicks into in goal at the line

@jrdee said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Broncos](/post/1418285) said:
@mike said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Broncos](/post/1418278) said:

Didn’t he regather before it hit the ground or a Wests Tigers or Broncos player? If so that’s not a knock on.

It was a different broncos player who regathered it

Then that’s a forward pass.

You know what I came on here to vent about that insane knock on call, but I just rewound and watched again.

It’s Riki who knocks it forward and then gets to it first again. He bats it back and i think it still goes forward but it’s not as blatant as first thought.

We are just terrible. But if we can dominate field position we’ll easily run them down.

I’d like to think playing these top 4 teams the last month would put us in a good position to get over the top of a team like the Broncos.

Back