**live game feed** vs the Knights

Poor refereeing cost us and then you add some poor and idiotic players. Hate the Knights almost as much as Souths. Pearce especially.

I hate when they are all buddy buddy at the end of games after a performance like that...

The absolute lack of any intensity of the right side was deplorable. Missed tackles, not tracking back on kick defence, no kick chase. BJ, Lucy, Nofo all should be dropped on that effort. One try for Lucy doesnt make up for it.

That was disgusting, Grub can hold his head high, Benji sucked, so did a heap of others.
We are kidding ourselves with that effort

Changes needed asap.Too many players had terrible games in defense.When Brooks is fit he has to be 7 Grant has to be 9 next week,if fit MBye has be there next week.

The players didn't turn up to play and New Castle played their part as underdogs pre games well. The tigers are all at seas, barring Marshall, the other players need to explain themselves. Hopefully it is just the disruption to the team and missing Brooks and the uncertain hooker position. The tiger's players need to ask themselves the serious questions. No position is safe now, Madge can do what he wishes now.

@larry2005 said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Knights](/post/1134438) said:
BJ goes on notice for that performance today for mine. Another performance like that he will never see first grade again.....horrendous

The problem is we have let momorovski go which was a huge mistake...if this season goes ahead we are in strife

![6C851E6C-C830-4F2E-A795-F4DDEEBD4A57.jpeg](/assets/uploads/files/1584860520012-6c851e6c-c830-4f2e-a795-f4ddeebd4a57.jpeg)

@laufoofan said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Knights](/post/1134476) said:
The players didn't turn up to play and New Castle played their part as underdogs pre games well. The tigers are all at seas, barring Marshall, the other players need to explain themselves. Hopefully it is just the disruption to the team and missing Brooks and the uncertain hooker position. The tiger's players need to ask themselves the serious questions. No position is safe now, Madge can do what he wishes now.

Why barring Marshall? He was as bad as anyone.

I dont know how you can excuse Benjie,he and BJ had poor games in defense

So many on this forum are against him but in every game, he played for WT, he always gave his 150%, you can't say Thompson and Jennings in the same sentence, they are a worlds apart!
Other than him, Walters, Raynolds, Chee-Kam, Lawrence there is hard to mention anyone else.
Jennings has again proven that he is not interested, so I would play Talau or if Mbay is available Thompson on the wing.

@gallagher said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Knights](/post/1134480) said:

Why barring Marshall? He was as bad as anyone.

Him and fat Lucy were diabolical in defence
Worst I’ve ever seen

@pawsandclaws1 said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Knights](/post/1133593) said:
Have we got two props out there? Twal and Taylor can't do all the work.

Haven't watched yet, I assume Aloiai started?

@Cairnstigers said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Knights](/post/1134492) said:
I wasn't going to have a drink
But after that game my dog decided I needed one

Don’t kick the dog ...not his fault !

Back