**Live game thread** Us vs the Bunnies

@Moh said:
Lol one average game from a rookie and everyone bags him/reckons he's no loss. Settle down please.

Moses tackle on Burgess = Epic

didn't say he was no loss, just though he could get some confidence back playing in the lower grades. plus I'd say he's had two average games. TBH, he's signed with Melbourne so no that fussed

Bit of bumpy ride but what a good win, hope Teddy and Moses are ok

@Demps said:
Nathan Brown is a grub.

Would love him @ the tigers still but jeez, harsh as on his mate Moses.
ON REPORT

Happened all game and the refs let then get away with. Disgraceful. Maguire should be sanctioned for the tactic.

@Moh said:
Lol one average game from a rookie and everyone bags him/reckons he's no loss. Settle down please.

Moses tackle on Burgess = Epic

Its called balance. Two weeks ago coach Taylor and the club management were the worlds biggest knobs for not paying overs to keep him.

You take the bashings with the raps. Works both ways.

Awesome win, we would make the eight, maybe would have made the top four, if we could play like that every week

Great win !
Should've put those grubs to the sword .

Addo Carr lol … See ya !

Two bad games from JAC. Not one. Forget the errors, which were poor. Until he learns to get to the grounds and stop running upright every hit up, he isnt close to first grade. Not prepared to he dirty stuff. Alwsys looking to make a break. Hit ups for wingers are about getting metres and getting to the ground.

JAC just standing around in the in goal for the last try was disappointing.
Still a big loss.

@gallagher said:
JAC just standing around in the in goal for the last try was disappointing.
Still a big loss.

I was thinking the same thing. Doesnt think like a first grader yet. Will be a good player in a couple of years. Not ready IMO.

@southerntiger said:
Two bad games from JAC. Not one. Forget the errors, which were poor. Until he learns to get to the grounds and stop running upright every hit up, he isnt close to first grade. Not prepared to he dirty stuff. Alwsys looking to make a break. Hit ups for wingers are about getting metres and getting to the ground.

He made mistakes but he ran the ball hard and was often threatening we he did so. When Simona scored the try, Moses deliberately ignored Nofoaluma because he is too slow,. I guess we better get used to it because we don't want fast elusive wingers at our club. We want only wingers who will go to ground and can get five metres running the ball out,

solid game, need more attacking class. 16 points (honestly) wasnt enough. if we want to make the top 8 we should have put them away by 20+

so much field position, so many penalties and we kept getting denied.

D was good though, two tries off kicks

everyone please just play reruns of this game if you want to see what happens to our halves with space. this is why we need that extra premium hard running 2nd rower - gives our pack more consistency

Good win, we outrun fancier oppoosition by 330 m, had solid 25 missed tackles, completed fantastic 85% of plays,and had 17 offloads WOW :slight_smile:
If we only play them every second game, we could lead the comp :slight_smile:
Moses and Brooks made a number of good tackles and missed only 2 each, very good effort in defense.
Naiqama was very good, he owned superstar' Inglis :slight_smile: We scored 4 tries on his side.
All players in our back line run over 100m, great effort.
Tedesco is the best NRL player ATM by miles, unstoppable, always attracts 3-4 players, and creates space for our backs.
Lawrence had another excellent hame, 116 m from 13 runs, 24 tackles 3 missed tackles, the same as Taylor, 40 tackles 3 missed tackles.
Our forwards outplayed and outrun more expensive forwards, especially Sue, Seumanufagai and Woods
Very good game by Moses in attack, his speed and footwork are big assets.

Go Tigers :sign:

![](http://i63.tinypic.com/s5lm3o.jpg)

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Rowdy - obviously because his is not
Watching the Roosters game (twice) the thing I noticed was he got smashed big time every time he took the ball up..but he never once gave up and we got rolled again by a bigger faster pack

Looking at tonight game he did the same for 80 mins and this time we and he got rewarded

We all talk incessantly about the need for a big powerful edge second rower that plays 80 mins. Personally I would just like another like him

Well done Tigers!

Two points worth mentioning. JAC - not ready for NRL imo, bombed a try which could have been critical but wasn't fortunately, dropped ball, rushed in and they scored and standing and watching the opposition score and not even lifting a finger is unforgivable. Back to reggies for you JAC.

Someone said last week "don't care about kicking when you have a match winner like JAC on the wing". Well we sacrificed a goal kicker for the the match winner that didn't win us the game last week and was so pathetic this week his contribution didn't win us the game either. Good luck at the Storm - JAC.

So - drop JAC to reggies and promote Rankin to kick and we may have an "alternate" match winner.

Don't want to put a dampener on this and I believe we still would of won anyway , but they were down to 15 players with probably 55 minutes to go

Party on

Latest posts

Members online

Back