**Live game thread** Us vs the Bunnies

@happy tiger said:
Don't want to put a dampener on this and I believe we still would of won anyway , but they were down to 15 players with probably 55 minutes to go

Party on

Tough titties Happy.

We have been in that position a few times, it wasn't accepted as an excuse for us.

It is not an excuse for them - with 15 or 17, they were beaten by a better team on the night.

@happy tiger said:
Don't want to put a dampener on this and I believe we still would of won anyway , but they were down to 15 players with probably 55 minutes to go

Party on

We lost 3 players to concussion last week. One player twice. Didn't stop the haters on here from putting the boot in.

@Russell said:
@happy tiger said:

Party on

Tough titties Happy.

We have been in that position a few times, it wasn't accepted as an excuse for us.

It is not an excuse for them - with 15 or 17, they were beaten by a better team on the night.

You and Southern are missing my point , (plus I said we still would of won :unamused: ) that when you see threads rating our Top 8 chances , we need to win the big games coming up

Beating sides like Penrith /Melbourne /Canberra will give you a better idea of where we are at in 2016

@Pawsandclaws said:
He made mistakes but he ran the ball hard and was often threatening we he did so. When Simona scored the try, Moses deliberately ignored Nofoaluma because he is too slow,. I guess we better get used to it because we don't want fast elusive wingers at our club. We want only wingers who will go to ground and can get five metres running the ball out,

He didn't "deliberately ignore" him he looked right to get Walker interested in the gap between he and Nofo and then he went back the other way to Simona. Geez you are one-eyed in your views on things…

@happy tiger said:
@Russell said:
@happy tiger said:

Party on

Tough titties Happy.

You and Southern are missing my point , (plus I said we still would of won :unamused: ) that when you see threads rating our Top 8 chances , we need to win the big games coming up

Beating sides like Penrith /Melbourne /Canberra will give you a better idea of where we are at in 2016

Go back to bed…didn't take to long for the ole we won cause the other team was crap..Debbie Downer....of course we need to keep winning games...Captain Obvious.. :unamused:

Just enjoy beating Souff's twice...oh wait I see the issue is ..you tipped them...

@Nelson said:
@Pawsandclaws said:
He made mistakes but he ran the ball hard and was often threatening we he did so. When Simona scored the try, Moses deliberately ignored Nofoaluma because he is too slow,. I guess we better get used to it because we don't want fast elusive wingers at our club. We want only wingers who will go to ground and can get five metres running the ball out,

He didn't "deliberately ignore" him he looked right to get Walker interested in the gap between he and Nofo and then he went back the other way to Simona. Geez you are one-eyed in your views on things…

Haha some here think others have no idea.
Just a brief look left or right… Swivelling the body slightly or cocking an elbow in a passing motion can be enough to send a defender the wrong way... You only need a second

@happy tiger said:
@Russell said:
@happy tiger said:

Party on

Tough titties Happy.

Not missing your point at all. Winning last night means nothing unless we can be consistent. When our young players play like last night we beat anyone. Problem is we only play like that 1 out of 5 games.

@Geo. said:
@happy tiger said:
@Russell said:
@happy tiger said:

Party on

Tough titties Happy.

Go back to bed…didn't take to long for the ole we won cause the other team was crap..Debbie Downer....of course we need to keep winning games...Captain Obvious.. :unamused:

Just enjoy beating Souff's twice...oh wait I see the issue is ..you tipped them...

Again (I SAID WE WOULD OF WON ANYWAY)

You can't talk , you changed your captain to the team that was playing us for Fantasy ….

Stop throwing rocks , your insurance won't cover all the windows your smashing hypocrite :blush:

@innsaneink said:
@Nelson said:
@Pawsandclaws said:

Just a brief look left or right… Swivelling the body slightly or cocking an elbow in a passing motion can be enough to send a defender the wrong way... You only need a second

Yep , fullbacks are looking for any hint , the attacker might move slightly to their weak passing side if they are wanting to pass that way

But in the most cases if you can you want to keep the ball in the middle of the field for a variety of reasons , scoring closer to the post , more chance to link up with more attackers if the player gets run down , if you go wide the only person you are likely to link with is the person who passed the ball (if he is even still alive )

The other advantage to keep the play in the middle if you get run down is sticks the defence in absolute confusion because you can play right or left with a broken defensive line

@happy tiger said:
@Geo. said:
@happy tiger said:
@Russell said:
Tough titties Happy.

You can't talk , you changed your captain to the team that was playing us for Fantasy ….

Stop throwing rocks , your insurance won't cover all the windows your smashing hypocrite :blush:

I swear you two are long lost twins seperated at birth …..
:roll

@hobbo2803 said:
@happy tiger said:
@Geo. said:
@happy tiger said:

We are the like the clones from movie Multiplicity :wink:

Geo is the special one that ran around the house with the old style pilot goggles and spoke dribble :laughing:

@happy tiger said:
@hobbo2803 said:
@happy tiger said:
@Geo. said:

We are the like the clones from movie Multiplicity :wink:

Geo is the special one that ran around the house with the old style pilot goggles and spoke dribble :laughing:

@happy tiger said:
@innsaneink said:
@Nelson said:
@Pawsandclaws said:

Yep , fullbacks are looking for any hint , the attacker might move slightly to their weak passing side if they are wanting to pass that way

But in the most cases if you can you want to keep the ball in the middle of the field for a variety of reasons , scoring closer to the post , more chance to link up with more attackers if the player gets run down , if you go wide the only person you are likely to link with is the person who passed the ball (if he is even still alive )

The other advantage to keep the play in the middle if you get run down is sticks the defence in absolute confusion because you can play right or left with a broken defensive line

Yeh, Terry. LAMB
Best support player ever
Always up the middle
"Head for the posts, son"

@guyofthetiger said:
Anyone know why Taylor went off after 60min?

I thought it was somewhere in the late 60's and I assume it was just because we had the interchange spare and thought we should get some fresher legs on the park. He had a big workload in the game and in that last 10 to 15 there is always the risk of an injury.

@Nelson said:
@guyofthetiger said:
Anyone know why Taylor went off after 60min?

I thought it was somewhere in the late 60's and I assume it was just because we had the interchange spare and thought we should get some fresher legs on the park. He had a big workload in the game and in that last 10 to 15 there is always the risk of an injury.

He also copped some heay cheap shots one in particular an off the ball shoulder charge and was in some pain ,the game was done when he was pulled .

@Nelson said:
@Pawsandclaws said:

This coming from Cyclops :roll :roll

@goldcoast tiger said:
@Nelson said:
@Pawsandclaws said:

This coming from Cyclops :roll :roll

What exactly am I one-eyed about? That you and Paws are muppets? Yeah I'll cop to that.

I couldnt figure out the avalanche of love towards the WtS last night.
Right from the beginning of the preview, the Ch 9 panel was pouring forth the syrup.
Someone from Souths must have trod on some ch 9 toes.

I have to admit though, , even though I dont know ,how JT did it , he actually is a genius coach.
To be able to get Inglis to turn up,AND be nothing more than a spectator for the duration of the game,
IS pure bloody GENIUS

@goldcoast tiger said:
I couldnt figure out the avalanche of love towards the WtS last night.
Right from the beginning of the preview, the Ch 9 panel was pouring forth the syrup.
Someone from Souths must have trod on some ch 9 toes.

I have to admit though, , even though I dont know ,how JT did it , he actually is a genius coach.
To be able to get Inglis to turn up,AND be nothing more than a spectator for the duration of the game,
IS pure bloody GENIUS

One of my favourite bits is when he watched Moses stroll past for his TRY…you can't beat speed....

Latest posts

Back